Monica Jackson (Fear Factor) To Be In Playboy - Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-03-2004, 09:08 AM Thread Starter
Thanks for having us all these years, Rez. Best of luck!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Monica Jackson (Fear Factor) To Be In Playboy

Remember her? The short girl from the winning couple with da big boobies???

A couple other girls from the Couples episodes will be in that spread as well.

--------------------------------------

Champion enjoying new fame

By Caren M. Penland

Star-Telegram Staff Writer

BEDFORD - Monica Jackson is making the most of her 15 minutes of fame.

Already a winner on the reality TV show Fear Factor, the 25-year-old will appear in the October issue of Playboy.

She will be one of seven women featured from the TV show, according to a magazine spokeswoman.

"I felt weird because I had so much makeup on and I didn't know what to expect," she said. "But the pictures turned out great."

She and her husband, Chris, won the show's couples challenge last year, earning $1 million and a trip to Las Vegas. And that's also how Monica was able to fulfill a dream -- being in the magazine -- that she's had since she was 16.

Monica was photographed lying in a bed with a tarantula crawling across her body, recalling the stunt that helped the couple win the competition.

They declined to say how much the magazine paid.

"Between that and Fear Factor, we've shaved about 15 years off our lives -- in a good way," said Chris Jackson, 28. "We have an architect designing a house for us; we've set up college funds for my kids. I bought a Harley, and she bought a BMW."

They will return to the Fear Factor set to film a reunion episode in mid-July; it will air Nov. 1. Both said the wild stunts they have to perform -- last time's included eating maggots, bile and cockroaches -- will not deter them.

It's enough to make you sick. And rich.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page