Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Discussion starter · #3 ·
I never knew you to be a rookie! How are you guys doing? Hope ya'll are liking Germany.

Still having good times going to the mountains. My friends Larkin and David are still around. Our friend Moe moved back to Brazil. (Although actually right now he's in Germany paragliding!)

A couple weeks ago we went down to Hungry Mother state park for 3 days of riding in VA and TN. Great roads everywhere we went!

I don't get on here much, but I'm on Facebook under Steve Hamilton in Richmond, VA.

Hey Steve, um there are a lot of Steve Hamilton's out there lol! I'll have to look on my PC, I am on my iPhone at the moment. We is now just me..we got divorced two years ago. We came back from Germany early and Moved to Augusta Georgia did not like Germany at all. I am currently in Kuwait moved out here in about two months ago will be here for a year. Bought an RC8, OMG I love it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

Hey Steve, um there are a lot of Steve Hamilton's out there lol! I'll have to look on my PC, I am on my iPhone at the moment. We is now just me..we got divorced two years ago. We came back from Germany early and Moved to Augusta GA, I am currently in Kuwait moved out here in about two months ago will be here for a year. Bought an RC8, OMG I love it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.