Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Discussion starter · #1 ·
Good Evening, I am reaching out to the Biker world because you guys are amongst the most under estimated. I am trying to put a bike run together for The Sunshine Kids which is an organization for Kids with Cancer. I have never put one together but have helped in organizing for food, location and such. I am looking for someone that would be willing to help me help others. I have a lot of riders willing to ride, I just need an organizer to help out with me, since I have never done this from the beginning . I am willing to do a combined run to benefit The Sunshine Kids and a group of your choosing. I am in Middlesex county and can be reached at 908-642-2917.

I know a lot of the organizers are working on their own runs, maybe there is someone out there that use to do these and no longer does but would be willing to help. The biker world always pulls together, I'm hoping they will for this as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.