Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Discussion starter · #1 · (Edited)
1 Blata 2.5
Ridden twice comes with alot of spares ,tries,bodywork and more

ZPF 204 mini 6.2 proddy red with yellow front fairing. This bike is fast and has been well maintained.
600.00 for both together

Attachments

Chuck.....are these still available?

Maddy is 8 and I keep telling her I'm going to take her racing.....now that big brother isn't racing anymore, i have time to take her.

Looks like Tod M. is running some events down here, so this year I need to try to make a few.

Do you have any kids gear for sale?

Chuck,did you sell the ZPF..?

PM..

if chuck dont have gear I have a suite that would probley fit. Tod knows how to get in touch with me.
Thanks. i just let Tod know today that my daughter has motocross gear: Helmet, goggles, elbow pads, (Chuck is sending knee sliders with the bikes I bought) and gloves.....i believe I have a pair of my sons old stylemartins that she can wear as well, but my wife would feel better if she had a full suit on.

i'm also concerned about spares and tools. We've been out of the minimoto scene for a few years now and all of my specialized tools and spares are gone.

email me the particulars on the suit - size, price, etc. jpupillo@dendreon.com

sorry if i missed something but are these bikes still for sale?
I believe PocketRocketz1 bought them and was later selling them...

I could of swore I saw atleast one listed on ebay,I'm not sure if it sold or not..

What kind of bike are you looking for?

Though I still race my pocketbikes..
Basically all my pocketbikes are for sale(no trades) but I won't ship a pocketbike....I'd have to sell to someone that'll come to NJ or meet me in NJ,MD/NJ track..

Was looking for a 2.5 and a open bike of any kind. Unfortunately i wouldn't be able to travel that far from iowa. Just had our first child...

Congratulations on your first Child..:thumb

Boy do I know how it is...I have two Sons,.. a 10 year old and a 3 year old ..

Here's a nice 2.5 in Canton, GA, United States..pick up or UPS shipping
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2003...wItemQQhashZitem1c1c7d40cfQQitemZ120737054927

I have a Blata 2.5,................4.2....6.2 and three open bikes..
I'd sell them all for a good price if someone picked them up..

I'll let you know if I see anything pop up near you..

please do! id appreciate the help! can't seem to find anything local that is good but i would pay for shipping as well...
What are you looking to spend,max?..plus with shipping...(shipping could be murder,especially the way I'd have to pack a bike if ever was to ship a bike)

I have had three 5 bikes shipped to me..
Two Cags,both came with stock box-banged around,crushing issues..

The 2.5 was just rolled into a box fluids and all.the seller "threw" all kids of peanuts,bubble wrap pieces cardboard etc into th box..It was a mess once I opened the wet box-from fuel ....and upside down

Polini 910,the seller worked in a shipping company,wrapped the bike in bubble wrap entirely like a ball,layer over layer..maded a special box,it came nice..

Yellow GRC GP,pretty much the same as the 2.5...Forklift must of hit the box,bent up parts on the bike,the faring was smashed..The USP driver,dropped the box off the top tier of the truck when delivering..

Dang what a string of luck you have hahaha. I had a guy on here ship me a c1 from cali to iowa for around $ 80 via greyhound! He had it packed ok but it came flawless. Took some time but no damage via shipping bike on the other hand was taco'd internally! I would spend around $550-600 on bike or bikes...

1 Blata 2.5
Ridden twice comes with alot of spares ,tries,bodywork and more

ZPF 204 mini 6.2 proddy red with yellow front fairing. This bike is fast and has been well maintained.
600.00 for both together

Hey gang, I'll put up a new thread, but in case anyone was interested, these bikes are available again. I bought them from Chuck last year, let the kids run them down here at the Middle GA Kart track and now they are running bigger bikes. Few spares, still in great shape. I'll let them go for $550 + shipping.

pupillo4356@verizon.net

Do you have any used (usable) REAR PMT T-41 Tires for Sale..?

Or used (usable) SAVA REAR MRA

I'm moving on to something else..A Sport that keeps Growing..Still will race my pocketbikes but as a secondary..

UPDATED:
I'm moving on to something else but it became secondary..Yes A Sport that keeps Growing......BUT I.Still race my pocketbikes but as a FIRST...RACING AGAIN THIS SATURDAY
NEW PMTs NEW Chains..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.