just got my sharkskinz in. want to do a simple flat black job. it'd be my 1st paint job.
1. can i just use primer? do they come in black and white?
2. do i have to sand down primer? which grit to use in which stages?
3. do i have to clearcoat primer? or *should* i clearcoat primer?
4. if #1 isn't a good idea, which rattlecan should i use?
5. how would i do a 2 tone job (2nd pic)? would i spray the main
color first, then sand/reprimer over main color? or maybe easier
to spray white color first, then black?
5a. if white sprayed first, will black look grey? i want flat black like a Mille.
either this or:
if not too complicated, would like this and add sponsor stickers on white portion:
thanks. need a project for the winter season.