Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Original Digi Slut
5,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This season's racing league continues! Come out and join us, as we head out to terrorize the road coarse, and chase Phaquad and company down! We had over 17 folks in attendance at the last one, so come on out! Friends, and better halves are welcome to attend as well.

Contact Phaquad if you need details, directions, and the sort. Only those attending, please post.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Let the smack talking begin!

I will be there for sure. :thumb

Can't wait to set the track record on the new course with those shiny new high hp karts! :snatched

·
Rolling Chicane
8,124 Posts
We should go before then as well. :D

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Boomer said:
Get in line boss...we'll make sure to tap you on the helmet, as we lap ya'! :redflip
I guess we'll let you slide with the comments since you didn't say don't bastardize the thread. ;)

The only tapping you're gonna be doing is the wall when I punt you into it as I lap you! :slap

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Re: Let the smack talking begin!

WERA29 said:

Can't wait to set the track record on the new course with those shiny new high hp karts! :snatched
Tom you have to get around ME first...and that aint gonna happen. :redflip YA SLOW-BIE!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I'll be there for sure in the middle of the pack bangin it out all over the place.

while the rest of you measure your manhood up front.....

except for kim...and I ain't sure how you would measure womanhood:p

all I can say is be glad I slow my kart up....

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Re: Re: Let the smack talking begin!

Lil_Kim said:
Tom you have to get around ME first...and that aint gonna happen. :redflip YA SLOW-BIE!
Say what Lil_Beotch? :redflip :D

Don't worry, we'll make sure to put an extra 50 pounds or so in the back of your kart to even things out a bit. :crackup

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
nah it would be much messier and more fun than just 36 double d

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
You feel it? Oh ya it's almost whooop time! And I've got a whole six-pack of whoopass! :redflip

Looking forward to seeing ya'll again. If anyone wants anything other than cheese and pepperoni, let me know. Also don't forget the gloves, back protector and helmet.

·
Rolling Chicane
8,124 Posts
you guys got room for another? :clap

·
Registered
693 Posts
I'm in for sure, just let me know what time to be there.

·
Original Digi Slut
5,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:bling I will go ahead and start taking my geritol, in preps for getting ready for the ass whuupping I am getting ready to receive! :crackup

Seriously though, I am not THAT bad in points so far....anyone want to help me flatten Henry's kart tires?! :lmao

Will, and a few others said they were showing too this time boss, so make sure Amy orders us one more additional pizza....or the latecomers will be SOL.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
grover said:
I'm in for sure, just let me know what time to be there.
We'll get there around 7. Call me if you have any trouble. 704-578-5454. You bring your wife? Tell him I'll bring his gloves :redflip

·
I'm not a poser... It's just a speed impediment
2,246 Posts
I'll be there but not with the wife this time. Our babysitters cut out on us for that friday.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Hey Henry I think Sherriff Bart will be coming as well but i'll have to check to make sure. :redflip :redflip

·
Rolling Chicane
8,124 Posts
I'm going to OWN everybody on my first time out. :laughing

·
The Vespanator
4,964 Posts
If by 'OWN' you mean 'get smacked around like the newbie-bitch you are' - yes, yes you will. :devilfing

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.