Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MINT BIKE, never stunted, never ridden hard, too freakin powerful for nyc roads, didnt even ride that much. ONLy 4500 miles, scotts damper, full yoshi trs carbon fiber system, NEW K&N, pc3, eurotail undertail, new brakes, and a lot of other extras i know im forgetting a lot. But here it is 7500 obo. trades welcome just throw at me. :D

Attachments

·
M.F.I.C.
1,721 Posts
I would have taken this to PMs, but I don't know how to attach pics to those!
Anyways, I've got a nicely customized 1997 Yamaha Vmax I'd like to trade. It's not worth near as much as the big Gixxer, but if you're at all interested, please let me know how much cash you'd consider along with the partial trade!
Thanks,
Bill.

Attachments

·
M.F.I.C.
1,721 Posts
Another pic. Pic from the Collectable Trader is from their web site where I initially found it and subsequently bought it. It's stronger that a sonofabitch, but I want to do track days, and ride with my sportbike buddies, and the Vmax just won't carve corners like a Gixxer. It's lots more comfortable for any length of time, and can't be beat in a drag race or sweepers...

Attachments

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry bill, im not feeling that. MariLaLocaa, you should try to find a 600 because i can tell you, you cant get a 1k for 4500. sorry.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yes u can buddy, I don't ride slow I ride fast so if u want sell yours guess what someone else will, believe that. Good Luck on the sale. For the record I offered u cash not a payment option or an IOU so if u find some who will give u what u looking for in cash for a 2002 they might as well buy it brand new and thats a 2004. There is an old saying don't burn your bridges b/c u might need 2 use it again. And I don't see any other offers. Happy New Year.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey buddy no need to get hard, but for 4500 you wont even find gix6, oh cf is not my only option to sell, thanks and happy new year to u too

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.