Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the bike show is coming around the corner so i figured we could put some pics/links to some outrageous-looking bikes or of some interest.

I have always been a fan of Batman and his gadgets so i had to put his bike here. Check it out; it shows the original and a version that someone remade. He did a good job, using the bike they used to base the original from:

http://www.1966batmobile.com/batcycle.htm

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
ejl127 said:
I'd like one of these:
:drool tell gina the rock will have to wait:redflip I have a nice secure garage you can leave it in too, just make sure you leave the keys in case I have to move it to get my bikes out:laughing

Tom

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
ism409 said:
yeah there is just something about those italian bikes!

What are you doing looking at 4 strokes:redflip

Tom

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
tommymac said:
:drool tell gina the rock will have to wait:redflip I have a nice secure garage you can leave it in too, just make sure you leave the keys in case I have to move it to get my bikes out:laughing

Tom
Too late on the rock. You can ride my bike anytime, it's only fair as you let me ride yours. It just happens to be an EX500 right now. You know you want to ride it, admit it:laughing

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
ejl127 said:
Too late on the rock. You can ride my bike anytime, it's only fair as you let me ride yours. It just happens to be an EX500 right now. You know you want to ride it, admit it:laughing
Been there and done that:D the worst had to be when I totally squidded out and rode it on the van wyck and whitestone expressways in shorts and sneakers:eek

Tom

·
Obey The Pug
7,899 Posts
tommymac said:
Been there and done that:D the worst had to be when I totally squidded out and rode it on the van wyck and whitestone expressways in shorts and sneakers:eek

Tom

that was really funny:laughing :laughing

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Tsunami said:
that was really funny:laughing :laughing
I am so glad there were no cameras that day:laughing

Tom

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
ejl127 said:
I'd like one of these:
A buddy of mine actually has an 02 Augusta very very nice. I wanted the Aprilia ever since I rode it at bike week but fell in love with the ZX10's feel when I sat on it last year

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Vinny said:
I admit my newfpound love for the Aprilia Falco. :eek

Now try and find one:D

Bette roff looking for a tuono

Tom

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.