Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Medicated Mayhem
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, A friend of mine just got stiffed buying the above bike from Performance Jetski in Pensacola.

They sold him a bike that has had the left muffler cut off at the collector and the welded shut.

Then they put a canister from what looks like a Honda on the right side that sticks out about 12 inches from the wheel?

Looks rediculous, he doesn't know anything about motorcycles so didn't know what he was getting into, said it feels like a 250cc not a 600??

Anyone have a set of stock pipes for that model lying around or know where to get some real cheap.

He paid full retail for this piece of crap and really doesn't need to be tipping money into the Pink Popsicle.

Skippy

·
THA STUNNA WIT DA MOST RIDEZZZ
2,474 Posts
i will look and see what i have. i know i have put a few full systems on them before but i might have thrown the stockers away. tell him not to feel bad. a friend of mine also bought a bike from them. wore out the chain and sprockets within 2 weeks. they didnt have the cosect masterlink for the chain so they welded the link together. pretty shabby if you ask me. you might get a refund if you threaten them. i would at least make them pay for a new exhaust since they sold one that doesnt conform to epa regulations.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.