Owners manual
Never wrecked
Clean title

This bike is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Call Gary Guy
Day time: 240-375-1284
Home: 301-884-8541
Email: [email protected]

Located in Maryland will ship you pay for and arrange it (www.sendcycle.com).

Asking $8,400 OBO.

·
Moderator,
16,949 Posts
Well had SBN not blown up right after you posted this I might have bought this bike... But since then I have decided to keep the R1 for another year.

Hope he sells it. Maybe he should consider parting out the wheels at least.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ian said:
Hope he sells it. Maybe he should consider parting out the wheels at least.
:laughing You and I think alike. He is the second owner. The bike was a trade-in and it came w/ all the stuff on it already. He didn't even know that they weren't original.

·
Moderator,
16,949 Posts
Well you should tell him that someone like me wouldn't pay a dime extra for the extras. I can't believe someone would pay 2k or whatever for wheels only to trade it in. :confused:

Let him know that I bought my '99 with 1980 miles on it last October for 7600... Totally stock. With 2 small scratches in the one of the lowers.

I know he says best offer, but if he gets desperate to sell he may have to lower the price to do it. 'birds simply don't sell well.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Ian, I will relay the message. If I was good enough and/or big enough to handle such a large bike, I would take it in a heart beat. In talking to people who own or have ridden them (even some Harley riders), it truly sounds like one of the all time best bikes ever made.

·
Moderator,
16,949 Posts
I would have to concur, I want another one, but I think I'll wait for any updates...

It's too bad I didn't buy back my wreck, I could have given him at least the stock wheels. I would imagine he doesn't have the stockers right?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PRICE REDUCED TO $7,800!!!
Bump!

·
Huh?
7,412 Posts
Like Ian mentioned aftermarket stuff really dont add extra money to a bike. I will post a link to this add on some blackbird sites maybe someone there might want to buy it.

Oh Ian just I had planned to buy your bike from you, but you had that little accident right before I made up my mind to get a bird or no bike.

very beautiful bike hope he sells her soon

Dave

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Dave,
I would buy it if I have some more experience or was a big enough guy to handle the weight.
Thanks again, I am sure he will appreciate it.
Mark

·
Huh?
7,412 Posts
Oh, just for the info... Yes shes a big bike and heavy feeling sitting still... but is just as smooth as silk once going. I noticed mine just falls into the turns and leans without even thinking it,, like she knows you want her to go that way....

I might keep mine and get another bike in a few years... this bike is by far the smoothest I have rode...

Dave

1 - 10 of 10 Posts