Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
o1 f4i black and silver needs a little bit of plastic, clean title, 10k for miles 3750, orlando fl, 605-484-7835 tom thanks

·
Registered
69 Posts
where do you get calling your f4i something with "hrc" and when you say streetfighter do you mean you converted it or does the bike been crashed and the fairings broken?

I"m just curious and would like more info.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha, well about the HRC speal, is that it looks as if HRC put all there hard work into my bike due to the fact that when i am scene on it i am seen only a second here, my middle name is "Rossi Jr." you see, anyways the bike does need fairings particularly the upper including headlight mirrors windscreen etc, also it needs tail plastic. the side fairings are just scuffed up, only cosmetic deffects here

·
Registered
361 Posts
ROSSI JR :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i didn't find any humor in that, i was born this way "a GP badass" that is,also willing to trade bike for a 5.0 mustang any any vehicle for that matter :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Must be the Rosi gene because the Rossi gene tends to not crash that much. LOL Even in his younger years! :nanana

But really do you have a picture? I have a friend looking for a new rebuilder for his ride.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts