Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

2003 Kawasaki Zx-6r Pics

3K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  Johnny T 
#1 ·
Here are some pics I got of the new 2003 ZX-6R over at Lowe's Motor Speedway (Kawasaki has a display tent up).

When I sat on it, it felt just like an R6. It feels like you are right over the front wheel. Kawasaki will have them in Daytona next week for demo rides, so I should be able to try one out.

http://home.carolina.rr.com/mrzx9r/2003_6R/03_6R.htm

J.

:hail KAWASAKI

#10 ·
Boomer said:
OT, and I apologize...you guys coming out with us on Sunday to another round of the Playground?
I appreciate the invite and the playground RULES, but not during a local winston cup race weekend! :D I am going to be spending most of the weekend over at the track.

Next week is Daytona and I'll be down there bling-blinging down on Wed and coming back Sun, BUT, after that (we're moving on the 25th), probably the week of the 27th, I am planning on trailering up to the playground on a weekday and trashing the 010's some more.

Let me know if anybody wants to go up that week.

#11 ·
Are they going to change the ZX9R or the ZX7R?

I know the ZX9R has had a few updates lately. What are they going to do with the ZX7R? I have always liked the ZX7R but, I think it needs updating too.Hell I shouldn't talk the TLR needs to go on a diet and could use a facelift too.:toothy

#14 ·
Re: Are they going to change the ZX9R or the ZX7R?

Monstrvtwin said:
I know the ZX9R has had a few updates lately. What are they going to do with the ZX7R? I have always liked the ZX7R but, I think it needs updating too.Hell I shouldn't talk the TLR needs to go on a diet and could use a facelift too.:toothy
I'm pretty sure the 7R isn't getting anything else. What manufacturers are spending any time and money in the 750 class? None. I was suprised to see if even offered in 2003.

I have it from a pretty good source that the 9R is going to have pretty significant changes next year, similar to the 2003 6R.

#17 ·
I really like the new ZX-6. Looks awesome :thumb

I love the color schemes, especially the blue (and the black is nice too).

#19 ·
Made my deposit...

on my new ZX-6RR last week. Should be in around mid to late January.

:D

No more runt of the pack for me.... :redflip

#21 ·
Re: Made my deposit...

reaper21 said:
on my new ZX-6RR last week. Should be in around mid to late January.

:D

No more runt of the pack for me.... :redflip
what dealer you getting it from? I thought each dealer would get one of the 6rr's. Going to have a VERY nice ride :thumb

#22 ·
Suzuki Kawasaki of Gastonia.

There is a chance that a dealer may get more than one. Some dealerships only sell ATV's,etc., or may be in an area where Sport Bikes are not popular, so they will refuse the 6RR. Those 6RR's will be allocated out to other areas.

I think this dealership requested 3 6RR's.

#24 ·
reaper21 said:
Suzuki Kawasaki of Gastonia.

There is a chance that a dealer may get more than one. Some dealerships only sell ATV's,etc., or may be in an area where Sport Bikes are not popular, so they will refuse the 6RR. Those 6RR's will be allocated out to other areas.

I think this dealership requested 3 6RR's.
Very nice :cool

We have a kawasaki dealer close to my hometown that only sells atv's....so I never thought of that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.