Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Time has come to sell my 50 here are the spec's

BBR Parts
BBR Sp5’s, Skid Plate, Chain Guide, Tall Seat, HD Clutch Springs,Big Bore Exhaust, Big Bar Kit,

Takegawa HD Oil Pump, Five 0 Podium Swing arm +3, Takegawa 88 S Kit with carb, Hyper CDI, Limited Edition I Shock, DID Gold Chain, IMS Shifter.

Dirt bike stand, and a new set of dunlop tires. This bike has maybe 5hrs on it, and is in great shape. A steal at 2300$ OBO
Head has been ported and bike has been clocked at 45mph great 50 for anyone or kid.

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
I'm not interested, but I'll back you up on the +1 STEAL part!! If someone wants a 50 that's a really good price for what it's got on it.

·
Twat did you say?
7,468 Posts
Damn! That is one sick ass Fiddy! Someone should jump on this! That thing is SIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!

·
BE SAFE AND RIDE SMART
5,602 Posts
kendrick
Nice looking bike......Method I will vouch for Kendrick total local and good guy.
What a story behind the meeting with Kendrick...

AdRock7t7
Not sure if this is why you were posting about Method but thought I would help a little....

Lance Seattle, WA.

·
Or is it?
8,379 Posts
I see Kendrick on the UofW all the time, Even though i make fun of him, he never remembers me... :rolleyes

HAHA... I would PM offers instead of posting just for MOD's Sake.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
UW is great i found an abundance of easy college girls, makes the drive from renton worth the 4$ parking.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts