Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
241 - 260 of 281 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
name: Kim
area: South King County
ride: whenever and wherever I would like........lookin for a ridin buddy tho. have a homegirl, jenny, but her bikes are only track. which i will soon ride as well
myspace: kimmykang and kimpua (yes i have 2)

·
Registered
5 Posts
New 2 The Area

Hi everyone My name is Mike.. New to the area...I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how to find out about local Ride's or Bike Meets... Or if anyone can mention a name or two of Streetbike clubs or Web Address Sites so I can get involved in functions up this way... Much appreciated...:D.... I see all day long large groups ridin through my neck of the woods up and over White Pass towards Yakima on Hwy 12... Were the hell u all comming from... Thanxs

·
Speed Pills, Bish.
2,641 Posts
TWT at Renton Motorcycle on Tuesdays has a lot of people show up. I don't know of many bike nights out here, just a lot of spontanious get togethers for lunches and whatnot. Just keep an eye on the boards and see when people are meeting up for lunch, ask to come along and then mingle.

·
Registered
274 Posts
GSXgRlie said:
name: Kim
area: South King County
ride: whenever and wherever I would like........lookin for a ridin buddy tho. have a homegirl, jenny, but her bikes are only track. which i will soon ride as well
myspace: kimmykang and kimpua (yes i have 2)

Afternoon Everyone (howdy Kim)

My name is Jenny and I ride a '04 CBR 1000RR & a '06 GSXR 600 -- both are track bikes .... however soon I will be saying "GoodBye" to the CBR.

Kim! Come out and ride with me WOMAN :D

·
Registered
566 Posts
just wanted to send a shout out to all my old riden buddies!
No longer live in washington, thank god.:p

Take care and ride safe

·
This little piggy went to market...
2,684 Posts
zxsean said:
just wanted to send a shout out to all my old riden buddies!
No longer live in washington, thank god.:p

Take care and ride safe
Wow Sean! That's one helluva relocation from Washington to Mississippi. What are you doing down there?

·
Registered
720 Posts
Hi its sorta 2006 almost 2007 but i'll post up anyways.

I don't ride anything right now :( but I'm hopefully (when i get enough money) i'll get a sport bike.

I'm not a total noob i started riding (Other peoples) dirt bikes and pocket bikes and silly crap like that but now I want a real bike!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Name: Brandon
Im from Bellevue, but in Orlando right now working for Disney at Space Mountain
Ride a 2002 Sv650s (selling) a duc every now and then
myspace: www.myspace.com/bdizzle4shizzle69
e-mail: [email protected]
aim: bdawg933
work(ed) : Eastside Motosports. some of you may have seen me there....some of you may have got your bikes because ive delivered them to you, or picked it up for service :)

yeah.

241 - 260 of 281 Posts