1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Tod McGee
3,364 Posts
Bionic said:
Simmer down boys
Good things come to those who wait.

NOW SIT DOWN ANS SHUT UP!!!!

Thats true, I notice you wait long enough that Sweet T comes back around.
:p

·
Registered
302 Posts
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

For the love of PETE (omit the lords name:nanana ) GIVE ME THE DAMN DATES ALREADY :p :rant :p :rant :p

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I GIVE UP - I LOST MY VACATION SENIORITY FOR HAVING FAITH. NO RACE DATES NO RULES- LET ME HELP.

1. TRY 2005, IT SHOULD BE A GOOD YEAR FOR RACING, AND THEY HAVE 11 MONTHS LEFT OVER AND COUNTING...

2. RULES: ANYTHING GOES...BECAUSE THERE AREN'T ANY RULES.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
zeex12 said:
I GIVE UP - I LOST MY VACATION SENIORITY FOR HAVING FAITH. NO RACE DATES NO RULES- LET ME HELP.

1. TRY 2005, IT SHOULD BE A GOOD YEAR FOR RACING, AND THEY HAVE 11 MONTHS LEFT OVER AND COUNTING...

2. RULES: ANYTHING GOES...BECAUSE THERE AREN'T ANY RULES.
Glad we give up our time to try and make things as good as
possible for comments like this.

SORRY that we can't stop everything to focus on this, but we have
full time jobs and responsiblities TOO.

Scott

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK - maybe that was to harsh; and I know this takes a LOT of time from everyone on the board - but I got a response.
Really, what I would like to know is there any major rules changes with the kids; What bike is legal? and are there any tentative dates so far? I am sure sure there are others, including myself, that need to make plans ahead of time so we can take care of our personal issues and full time jobs.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
This is UNoffical dates may have to change.

Jan 23 - practice at starke

Spring/ summer series
Feb 19-20 - race 1
March 12-13 - race 2
April 16-17 - race 3
May 14-15 - race 4

June 11-12 - Fun day
July 16-17 - practice

Fall/ winter series
Aug 13-14 - race 1
Sept 24-25 - race 2
Oct 15-16 - race 3
Nov 12-13 - race 4

Dec - open

Like I said this was only a possible outline
and was why it wasn't posted sooner.
Everyone just wants to make sure that everything is done
right before it's posted.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Scott (and ALL other board members),

First of, THANKS. For the work you put into making the race season fun for US. With out you we would not be racing at nice tracks with a great organization. Participating in SEPRA is great fun for me, with out your hard work I'd be sitting at home with my thumb up my ass (which actually sounds fun now that I think about it;) ). I realize that you have caught some greif over the last few weeks, but we are selfish and want to know the dates so we can plan ahead of time and make ALL of the races. I'd much rather make the races than sit on my thumb:confused .
I plan/instruct training at my job for 4 seperate Fire Departments, so I realize the time and commitment it involves. When people come to me with a problem, I tell them I will not hear it unless they have at least 1 helpful solution. So I must practice what I preach. in order to help your racing season be more fun and a little less time consuming I will volunteer to help out at each race. Be it corner working, collecting money(make all checks payable to Chris Taylor) or whatever. Again, Thank You to all the SEPRA board for donating your time to make my life more fun. I'll see you at the first turn (DONT run me over:nanana )

·
Tod McGee
3,364 Posts
willraceforbeer said:
Scott (and ALL other board members),

First of, THANKS. For the work you put into making the race season fun for US. With out you we would not be racing at nice tracks with a great organization. Participating in SEPRA is great fun for me, with out your hard work I'd be sitting at home with my thumb up my ass (which actually sounds fun now that I think about it;) ). I realize that you have caught some greif over the last few weeks, but we are selfish and want to know the dates so we can plan ahead of time and make ALL of the races. I'd much rather make the races than sit on my thumb:confused .
I plan/instruct training at my job for 4 seperate Fire Departments, so I realize the time and commitment it involves. When people come to me with a problem, I tell them I will not hear it unless they have at least 1 helpful solution. So I must practice what I preach. in order to help your racing season be more fun and a little less time consuming I will volunteer to help out at each race. Be it corner working, collecting money(make all checks payable to Chris Taylor) or whatever. Again, Thank You to all the SEPRA board for donating your time to make my life more fun. I'll see you at the first turn (DONT run me over:nanana )
Chris is just sucking up. He knows Scott or Craig have the power to black flag and he is sucking more than that dirty thumb.:barf

HE is correct on thanking you guys for your commitment.
WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOU ALL for getting the tracks,setting up dates, planning classes , etc...
but, not for adding motard. (JK)
make sure to run those guys between the races that I have so I dont go back to back.
:p

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
First of all:It is not the CHRIS TAYLOR fund, but to be payable to the CHRISTINA OLDER college fund. REALLY-I will be happy to volunteer to help also.....but still, Chris really does kiss up pretty good, doesn't he?

WHAT ABOUT THE KIDS CLASSES? 2.5? 4.2? 6.2? 7.5? 10.0? 13.0? 15.0? 21.0? 33.0? 55.0? 72.0? 144.0-WITH A 32MM RESTRICTOR?:jawdrop

·
Registered
302 Posts
There are e few different lines to take on a race track .... one goes straight up my ass:nanana :redflip :nanana I race with klenex in my mouth to clean u silly F*ckers off on the way out :crackup :confused :crackup whatever that means

PASS THE STICKY ICKY

·
Tod McGee
3,364 Posts
zeex12 said:
First of all:It is not the CHRIS TAYLOR fund, but to be payable to the CHRISTINA OLDER college fund. REALLY-I will be happy to volunteer to help also.....but still, Chris really does kiss up pretty good, doesn't he?

I would rather give to Christina than to Chris any day. Now that I think about it, CHRIS< CHRISTINA are they both GIRLS?

WHAT ABOUT THE KIDS CLASSES? 2.5? 4.2? 6.2? 7.5? 10.0? 13.0? 15.0? 21.0? 33.0? 55.0? 72.0? 144.0-WITH A 32MM RESTRICTOR?:jawdrop
Is there a change in the kids classes? What are they allowed to do?[

·
Tod McGee
3,364 Posts
willraceforbeer said:
There are e few different lines to take on a race track .... one goes straight up my ass
That line is too far off the asphalt first of all and secondly , YOU ARE SICK :barf

·
Tod McGee
3,364 Posts
willraceforbeer said:
Dont :whip me, but any update on 2005 rules??? if they are still top secret like the dates, you can give me a call at
386-hugs&kisses :nono
:showtime :showtime :showtime
:showtime :showtime :showtime

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.