• Other - Please specify

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
You can keep your CHANGE
1,931 Posts
love all of these pre season statistics and drama..

Rossi for 07 champ !!!

·
STONERISTIC
4,001 Posts
Like I said a Rossi sausage fest. Its the popular thing to do. Kind of like when everyone was wearing a black and red leather jacket and one white glove.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
falconeight said:
Its the popular thing to do.
Honest question falcon. No tricks or nothin, I honestly would like to hear your answer to this.

-----------------------
If each and every person on this board was required to place/bet 3 to 4 thousand dollars of our OWN MONEY on one rider this year?...who would you put YOUR 3000 dollars on to win?
---------------------

y'see falcon, I admire your 'not following the bandwagons', I actually do...but I also know how EASY it is to write on a forum board that 'rossi sucks', or 'this or that guy is going to win'.

So there's your question, and i really want to hear your honest answer,
3000 dollars of your own money to lose... could you really tell me that you would have the balls to put in on anyone but Rossi for 07?

y'see, that's a lot times proof for me of just how good Vale actually is:
"Even the guys who truly HATE everything about Valentino Rossi aren't stupid enough to actually bet money against him" ;)

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
There's always that one person/group that has to buck the trend set in place by the current "popular thing". The crowd that doesn't like something just because other people do. The anti-cool in high school, now on the internet, still defying the crowd in the same boring way only with more balls to speak up against the trend behind their anonymity.

I'll give it to you. I'm a huge Rossi fan, but some of the Rossi fanatics do get old. That doesn't mean that you have to say the same damn thing in every single thread that mentions the mans name. It's boring and makes every other opinion you have irrelevant now that I'm adding you to my ignore list.

Congratulations, you're the first entry to that list I've made.

·
Bigger IS Better
2,329 Posts
I've been giving this a lot of thought before responding....trying to seperate what I'd LIKE to happen from what I really THINK will happen.

With that said, here's what I THINK will happen. (And what I'd be willing to put my own 3 bigs behind. :laughing)

1) Rossi...the M1 looks to be dialed in, Rossi is the dominant rider of his generation and he wants the title back. Pretty foolish to bet against him.

2) Capirossi...the lion has had the SHIT beat out of him the last few years...and must be feeling the clock ticking against him. I expect him to come out swinging in a last ditch effort to win a Championship before retiring to Monaco with his supermodel girlfriend/wife.

3) Hayden...say what you want about him not dominating races...but he IS consistent...and as he proved last year, you can win by consistently scoring points.

·
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
cbRRacer said:
Honest question falcon. No tricks or nothin,
It almost seems like he's trolling...

He's been asked more than once to give his opinion of who'll win, and he has yet to reply...He just drops in, calls everyone gay, and dips out...

If that's all he has to contribute, stay out of this thread...Or maybe the mods can give him a 3 day vacation or something...If he wants to join in with more than accusatory statements, I'm all for it...That's kind of what this thread is about...

·
Support TC or fly like a fairy!
2,748 Posts
Guys just stop where you are, Falconeight has been giving the "Pro Racing forum" a different perspective for a long time, a raw and falconeight view if you could say, he's been around for a whole lot longer than I've seen some of you post, as of matter of fact I don't even remember seeing CBRRacer at all in 04. when SETE actually had a little something for Rossi.

To be quite honest alot of you folks did hop on the Rossifumi bandwagon and it makes me sick, there is a certain thing that WE ALL KNOW, THAT ROSSI WILL DOMINATE, okay point taken its been proved by the man over and friggin over. Now just get off his ballsac and can we hear that there might be someone else in the GP that can bring something to Rossi? We all root for Rossi, I was in shock when he lost it in 06, but hey that's what happened, Rossi has carried the cross in motorcycle racing for a long time, that I actually would hate to see him lose but then again I would like to see someone else win.

·
Moderator,
16,949 Posts
L8 Braker said:

He's been asked more than once to give his opinion of who'll win, and he has yet to reply...He just drops in, calls everyone gay, and dips out...

If that's all he has to contribute, stay out of this thread...Or maybe the mods can give him a 3 day vacation or something...If he wants to join in with more than accusatory statements, I'm all for it...That's kind of what this thread is about...
Why can't you guys get it through your thick skulls? :twofinger

He has every right to do what he did. CBR just took the bait, as he always does. Maybe the bandwagon he is on is clouding his better judgement. :twofinger

I wonder if someone like Casey Stoner started winning every race if he would be CBR's new favorite lover? :laughing :p

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
RDeazy said:as of matter of fact I don't even remember seeing CBRRacer at all in 04. when SETE actually had a little something for Rossi.
wow, you're an asshole bro

funniest thing is that I actually AGREE with your F'n post bro. I've never questioned falconeight's 'right' to be here...

quoting MYSELF from THIS thread :rolleyes
cbRRacer said:to respond to your post falcon, I actually like a lot of your opinions and posts on here
"I" didn't call the kid a troll, nor did I attack 'his person' in anyway like you have mine, nor did I bring up any shit or pointless arguments about 'how long he's been on cycleforums' :rolleyes ...I questioned why he had the opinion that he did (pretty much an essential for discussion on forum boards) :riotact

I actually LIKE your opinions on here deazy, same as I do falconeights...oh well :shrug

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Ian said:I wonder if someone like Casey Stoner started winning every race if he would be CBR's new favorite lover?
I'm not distraught over this post though :laughing , I already know that YOU'RE a jackass Ian, it was deazy that caught me off guard...

by the way, do you have 2 accounts on cycleforums Ian?...Colin has 2 votes...NO WAY another guy other than YOU voted for Edwards to win this year! ;) :redflip

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
cbRRacer said:
I'm not distraught over this post though :laughing , I already know that YOU'RE a jackass Ian, it was deazy that caught me off guard...

by the way, do you have 2 accounts on cycleforums Ian?...Colin has 2 votes...NO WAY another guy other than YOU voted for Edwards to win this year! ;) :redflip
LOl...owned........

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
:shake

I like Capirossi alot, but Am I the only one who thinks he looks like Steve Buscemi's half brother?

Oh and he is married to Ingrid, think they were Highschool sweethearts. lol Had a RacerX with an Interview with her and Colin Edwards wife in it.

Attachments

·
STONERISTIC
4,001 Posts
cbRRacer said:
Honest question falcon. No tricks or nothin, I honestly would like to hear your answer to this.

-----------------------
If each and every person on this board was required to place/bet 3 to 4 thousand dollars of our OWN MONEY on one rider this year?...who would you put YOUR 3000 dollars on to win?
---------------------

y'see falcon, I admire your 'not following the bandwagons', I actually do...but I also know how EASY it is to write on a forum board that 'rossi sucks', or 'this or that guy is going to win'.

So there's your question, and i really want to hear your honest answer,
3000 dollars of your own money to lose... could you really tell me that you would have the balls to put in on anyone but Rossi for 07?

y'see, that's a lot times proof for me of just how good Vale actually is:
"Even the guys who truly HATE everything about Valentino Rossi aren't stupid enough to actually bet money against him" ;)

Ok ive been off for a day and it gets out of hand in here. I would agree with you saying Rossi would be the safe bet so would the Yankess in Baseball but shit happens and I think there is nothing better than seeing someone who is doubted and not expected to win actually win. I would also be out of $3000.00 of my own money if I made that bet last season when Rossi lost. I have said it before and it reflecs in my vote that I think either Melandri or Pedrosa will win and I am leaning towards Pedrosa. Two seasons ago I went for Troy Bayliss just because I know he is one of the top 5 riders and him being on a Honda I thought he would of done great, but for some reason the Honda and Bayliss just could not get along. And last I don't hate Rossi I just have a salty taste for Rossi fans they annoy me.

And don't forget Rossi moved out of Italy because his fans annoyed him, it should tell you something......Its not only me thank god.

·
STONERISTIC
4,001 Posts
L8 Braker said:

HAHAHA....You are right I do need a 3 day vacation. The wife and I are going to Cancun this weekend, but the mods have nothing to do with it. I would like to take them, mostly because they are really good people and understand that people say stuff on the forum that other people can't handle. But again thanks for the suggestion.:D

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
falconeight said:don't forget Rossi moved out of Italy because his fans annoyed him, it should tell you something
+1 point taken.

i actually really do agree with your statement falcon, it's a very true point...and I WILL actually hold back any and all of my accolades for Rossi for the remainder of this thread...

and save them for after this weekend when he wins the first race :redflip

all joking aside, cheers that the first race is THIS weekend!!! :toast

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
I pull for Rossi to win, but not because im on his banwagon. more so because he is on a Yamaha, I couldn't stand him when he was on a Honda. Thought he was an awesome talent but would not pull for him to win. I refuse to cheer for a Honda or Suzuki rider :D .. ok ok ok I do pull for some Kawi's at times but that don't count as Suzuki anymore right?

·
Moderator,
16,949 Posts
cbRRacer said:

As opposed to flopping to the flavor of month.

FYI, I didn't vote for him. I want him to win, but I'm not stupid!!

However, I don't publicly felate him either because my other ghey lover retired. :twofinger Like some other unnamed people. :twofinger

I wish Rossi would surprise retire this year just so I could see who's wagon CBR would climb all over. :redflip

·
STONERISTIC
4,001 Posts
Man this place is getting rough. I wouldn't mind if Rossi took it this year. Watching him fall off his bike on the last race leading the championship was enough for me.

I would really like to see Stoner, Nakano, or Vermuilen win. To me those are the guys that drive my passion for gp racing. But that midget Pedrosa has some serious talent and is on the right team on the right bike.

·
Support TC or fly like a fairy!
2,748 Posts
cbRRacer said:
wow, you're an asshole bro
My bad brotha, with your post followed by Citizen Tony's helped escalade my point of view in my post, I didn't think I was being an asshole , but it did seem like you were tryin' to make falcon out to be an idiot with the whole "come on who would you bet on" thing. It's all good, Go ROSSI!

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
If you were betting I think it'd be foolish to not bet on Rossi.

But as much as I like Rossi, I'm going to root for Hayden. But I expect to see a lot of competition for those 3 podium spots.

21 - 40 of 58 Posts