Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i have posted a request to Rezin for a 250 forum. The idea behind this forum is to show new riders that 250's are great bike and they are cool to learn on. This way we could influence new riders to stay off gixers and r6's. Rezin is not opposed to this suggestion but says we need to get some support from you guys out there.

So if you would like to show support for this forum please go to the new forums requests section of this site and post under 250 Forums.

Hey if we can save a couple of young lives by this forum then we have achieved something.

Cheers

·
Registered
12,907 Posts
Yes I totally agree. The 250R is an awesome bike! (and it looks better than the 500R) :twofinger

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thx for your support Mike. Let your friends know about it so we can try and get this off the ground. I know Rezin is right behind us if we get the support.

Cheers

·
GA sportbike rider
589 Posts
I started my wife on a 250. I will support this forum too!

·
GA sportbike rider
589 Posts
BeerNinja said:
I'm for it. Can we petition Honda for the CBR250RR too? I want one damnit! :cool:
'
Yeah, pretty cool bike. If we could only get the US to adopt a graduated liscensing system, we would probably see a lot more choices for the 250cc & 400cc range come over this way to the states. Maybe even less inexperienced riders jumping on a 600 or bigger for their first bike.

·
Forum Administrator,
5,742 Posts
What's wrong with the "New Rider's Forum"????:( Can't you discuss that there?:confused

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I like the 250cc bikes.......... but maybe a subbord in teh new rider forum or something.......

I had a ninja 250!! :D

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Rez is THE man :thumb

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
gee Rez you might start to think that the people around here actually like you or something ;)

Way to go dude :redflip

1 - 20 of 20 Posts