Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

250 Forum

1K views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  Kwakazzr250 
#1 ·
Ok i have posted a request to Rezin for a 250 forum. The idea behind this forum is to show new riders that 250's are great bike and they are cool to learn on. This way we could influence new riders to stay off gixers and r6's. Rezin is not opposed to this suggestion but says we need to get some support from you guys out there.

So if you would like to show support for this forum please go to the new forums requests section of this site and post under 250 Forums.

Hey if we can save a couple of young lives by this forum then we have achieved something.

Cheers

#8 ·
BeerNinja said:
I'm for it. Can we petition Honda for the CBR250RR too? I want one damnit! :cool:
'
Yeah, pretty cool bike. If we could only get the US to adopt a graduated liscensing system, we would probably see a lot more choices for the 250cc & 400cc range come over this way to the states. Maybe even less inexperienced riders jumping on a 600 or bigger for their first bike.

#10 ·
I like the 250cc bikes.......... but maybe a subbord in teh new rider forum or something.......

I had a ninja 250!! :D

#18 ·
Rez is THE man :thumb

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.