Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
11,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As requested, a new thread about this.... :D

I will be in Seattle on the 26th and would love to get together with any of you who can make it out. As I said in the other thread, I will have my daughters and 2 of their friends with me so this won't be a crazy drinking night for me. Also, we aren't staying in Seattle overnight, so I'm thinking around 6-ish.

I don't remember where was recommended to meet and don't want to comb thru the other thread to find it. OH, R4L has volunteered his home, (sorry I haven't PM'd back yet! Bad 2up, :slap) but since I'll have the mini-me's in tow, that might not work too well. :shrug

For those who have not seen the other thread, my kids and their friends are underage so don't get your hopes up! :p

ETA: Gameworks at 6 sounds like a plan!!! Will someone please post the address to Gameworks so that I can actually get there! :D

·
Banned
11,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mnewell said:
How about some bowling? That way you can accomodate the drinkers and the non-drinkers...
Ooohhh, I kinda HATE bowling. It seems like life in MI revolves around that. Would meeting for dinner work? Then the non-drinkers wouldn't have to worry about being bored 'cause we'll all be eating. :toothy

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
2up said:
Ooohhh, I kinda HATE bowling. It seems like life in MI revolves around that. Would meeting for dinner work? Then the non-drinkers wouldn't have to worry about being bored 'cause we'll all be eating. :toothy
I thought life revolved around football and hockey up there!

·
I like boobs
12,333 Posts
2up said:
I'm down with whatever.

Maybe do another Red-Robin thing (like what we did for excessa)? Are you gonna be in downtown Seattle? There is a Red-Robin in downtown but the Eastside would probably be easier to accomodate a large group...

·
Banned
11,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kawboy636 said:
I thought life revolved around football and hockey up there!
I mean as what people do for hobbies. They start bowling in grade school and when they die, they are still bowling with the same group of people on Thursday nights!! :laughing

Plus, our football team SUCKS! And hockey isn't this year. :( AND, you left out the NBA CHAMPS!!! :nanana

·
Banned
11,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mnewell said:
I'm down with whatever.

Maybe do another Red-Robin thing (like what we did for excessa)? Are you gonna be in downtown Seattle? There is a Red-Robin in downtown but the Eastside would probably be easier to accomodate a large group...
We are going to the Space Needle for sure, and dependant on weather, Pike Place Mkt, and I don't remember what else. Guess I should figure this out soon! :D

I have no prob with where ever you guys want to meet, just have to know how to get there ahead of time! :D

·
Banned
11,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've had suggestions for The Cheesecake Factory and a Dim Sum place I can't remember the name of right now. :D I don't think the kids are down for Dim Sum. :shrug

You guys know the area and the restaurants. I'm fine with anything you suggest so long as the mini-me's will feel not out of place. ;)

·
Twat did you say?
7,468 Posts
Cheesecake by my house is the nicest one IMO. I would be down for that and maybe something after? Its hard to get to know everyone when your yelling accross a table and 30 other poeple are talking at the same time.

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
I'm in...as soon as a decision is made, someone let me know. I see this thread getting to about 5 pages before Sun. :redflip

·
Banned
11,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hypnotiq said:
I'm in...as soon as a decision is made, someone let me know. I see this thread getting to about 5 pages before Sun. :redflip
Well, I won't have access to a computer after tomorrow night SO, it'd be good to have it planned before then if I'm going to know where to go. ;)

·
Durka Durka!
5,592 Posts
2up said:
Well, I won't have access to a computer after tomorrow night SO, it'd be good to have it planned before then if I'm going to know where to go. ;)
so keep your phone on you... you do have a cell phone right?

Lets do dim sum! It's yum yum!

·
the fruit of my loins
6,518 Posts
we should prolly meet downtown since you are doing the downtown thing that day. there is a red robin on the water, cheesecake factory up towords capitol hill, gameworks is usually pretty damn dead in the resturaunt we could take that over. not to mention old speg. factory aslo down by the water.

just throwing out ideas, 2up just pick a spot that sounds good and we will get some peeps out for sure.

·
Registered
5,792 Posts
wont be able to make it this time :( buut i would recommend a pool hall.. alot of em serve food and have a 21 area as well to pound a brew inbetween shots! Or jillians is under 21 before 9 oclock i think. Food and drinks and underage allowed cant beat that.

·
Banned
11,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
smokee said:
we should prolly meet downtown since you are doing the downtown thing that day. there is a red robin on the water, cheesecake factory up towords capitol hill, gameworks is usually pretty damn dead in the resturaunt we could take that over. not to mention old speg. factory aslo down by the water.

just throwing out ideas, 2up just pick a spot that sounds good and we will get some peeps out for sure.
GAMEWORKS!!!! :giddy

How does everyone feel about that???? I LOVE Gameworks!! They have food, and drinks, and stuff to keep people amused. This could be perfect!! Unless it's at a mall and then it might blow the day after Christmas.... other than that though... :boogie

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
Not at a mall but near on. We will run into that problem anywhere though. Plus it will be later in the afternoon so should be safe.

Pick a time and let's rock it. Update the top post so peeps don't have to shift through the convo. :redflip

Nico

1 - 20 of 39 Posts