Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
book a show,i promise i wont crash
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
voted yours truly x.s.b.a. stunt comp winner!!!! the dotcom spinnah won the crowd over yet again,lol it was a blast ,we adapted to the slippery surface and put on the best show we have done to date,crazy martin,fish,scott chycul,and myself rocked b.c.place !! it'll be airing on speed channel sometime in the next couple months as soon as i find out i'll post it up, pics to follow soon,:clap

·
Poop fart poop.
2,134 Posts
:clap Congrats Thats pretty awsome dude, i look forward to seein it, do you have any pics?

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
:clap :woot

be sure to let us know when its on mang!;)

·
Registered
675 Posts
:clap :clap :clap :clap

cant wait to see the pics and video.. congrats man, your doin well for yourself!

·
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
B-SeriesR said:
:clap :clap :clap :clap

cant wait to see the pics and video.. congrats man, your doin well for yourself!
yeah man thanks,i took a minute and got my ducks in a row and went back to basics ,practicing in my super duper secret spot ,''thanks to ''---''well i cant say,lol i dont want it ruined,and traveling back up north, once i got refocused things fell into place like clock work,in two weeks we hit vegas and alb-new mexico, i'm having a nice lil clip put together so everyone can see the new hotness:p it should be up in the next month or so,

thank you to everyone who supports this thing!

·
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Extremeriderz said:
The god damn spinner strikes again, lol
remember the first one i ever did at motofest 2004,hahah i got so dizzy i didnt know which way was up and rolled onto my red hot muffler looking like a turtle on it's back lololol good times and history was made that day:laughing

·
Registered
745 Posts
green929rr said:
voted yours truly x.s.b.a. stunt comp winner!!!!
:confused

wasnt it monster jam? or was it a stunt comp?

post some pics 30k people and you didnt get pics? post up slacka

·
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
monster jam with a side of comp! and pratt is hording pics,when i see them everyone will see them,:(

·
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
and it worked quite well that way ,the fmx each did there indiv.runs then they each had i round to pull off teh sickest ish
then we got up same setup ,they make lil dvd's i got two last night so even if the stuff dont make it on speed it end's up on these lil dvd's ,so hopefully our ish makes ,.

·
BE SAFE AND RIDE SMART
5,602 Posts
Sweet guys...:clap

1 - 15 of 15 Posts