Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talked to a guy who bought a Hayabusa today, i didn't ask him how much he paid for it but, he told me he had a $350 a month bike payment! I was like damn!!!:eek I wonder what was his interest rate was %30!:laughing I mean for $350 a month you can get a oil leaking Harley!:D The only thing i can guess is he must have financed it for 36 months.:confused

·
"Whatever It Takes"
2,169 Posts
Or maybe he financed it for a shorter term? :confused I can't imagine buying a bike and it costing that much. :shake

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
What color was the bike? What did the rider look like? I know someone that just bought one and I was wondering if that was him.

·
One Of God's Own Prototypes
8,300 Posts
When I first got mine the minimum payments were 275. I just paid as much as I could for the first few months and that helped a lot.

·
Rolling Chicane
8,124 Posts
you must have had a really shitty rate or a real short pay period.

·
Registered
480 Posts
i can't tell ya how many busa's we sold to guys at Team Charlotte for payments over $300...to many.

·
Rolling Chicane
8,124 Posts
G_FORCE_1000 said:
i can't tell ya how many busa's we sold to guys at Team Charlotte for payments over $300...to many.
What's the highest interest rate you've seen somebody buy a bike at?

I couldn't imagine buying one for over 10%

·
One Of God's Own Prototypes
8,300 Posts
18% was pretty common at my old dealership. I think I even heard of 30% one time, for those who were really desperate:eek

·
Rolling Chicane
8,124 Posts
18%!!!!!!!

That's crazy, that would be around 1500 in interest for the FIRST YEAR on your average sportbike. :shake

1 - 11 of 11 Posts