Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nicky Hayden will be on 5 Coolest Things tonight on the Discovery Health & Leisure channel. I think it's at 9:30 e.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Not too bad of a show. It will never win an Emmy or anything but it at least gets motorcycle racing out there for people to see and may attract more fans. :shrug

That had to have been filmed before Barber. Did you hear Ben and Miguel tlaking about giving team mates more room, being careful around each other, etc. :laughing

Yeah, I was surpised to see Leblanc actually riding (and riding well).
He went to a couple of GP races this past season. He and Edwards are supposed to be pretty good friends.

·
Forum Leader,
17,387 Posts
leBlanc is an avid rider and bought the first Mille Nera to come to the US from Aprilia. He has a lot of bikes :thumb

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
scott_b said:

That had to have been filmed before Barber. Did you hear Ben and Miguel tlaking about giving team mates more room, being careful around each other, etc. :laughing

:laughing Even my g/f noticed that! (Not that's she dumb or anything) I didn't get to see it, but she told me about it and was like "I think it was filmed during the early part of the season. They only touched briefly on Nicky in MotoGp. And the best part was Miguel and Ben talking about giving each other room. And Ben's exact words were 'You certainly wouldn't want to take your teammate out.' I thought that was hilarious."

Damn, my g/f is pretty cool. :laughing

Miguel after Ben took him out -----> :rant and then sarcastically ---------> :clap

:laughing

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Was a good show. I heard LeBlanc used to race MotoX.
I taped it, will see if I can cap it and upload it ;)

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
man, I'm late on so many things...do u guys think they will re-air these episodes?

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
ED_02R1 said:
man, I'm late on so many things...do u guys think they will re-air these episodes?
I missed the Road Racing one, But I did see Enduro, and Supercross, and this last week they showed Freestyle.

With all of the money Matt makes, I wonder if these are his pet projects.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts