Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
King of something
4,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cmon you sons of bitches! The Honda forum has 58 more posts then the Suzuki forum! We cannot allow that! Stand up for the greatest bikes made.....POST and POST ALOT! Lets show em Suzuki's rule! :redflip

Ummm ignore my signature.....I had that Honda and those Kawi's and that Yamaha before I knew about the greatest Jap bikes made! :confused :( :eek: :creep :redflip

·
Registered
80 Posts
Of course they have more posts:

"Whaaa! I got spanked by another Suzuki! Why did I buy a honda?"

"It's broke again, My mechanic says I need to replace my phost-onob indicator!"

"Why don't the curb monkeys give me love? I mean..... I ride red don't I?"

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Hmm post whoring for suzuki:cool: Why not at least its for a good cause:D

Tom

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hey, it's like I tell people "sure I could have bought a Honda but I decided to save my money until I could get a real bike!" :ar15

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Are we there yet:D

Damn hondas:D

Tom

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
I dirve a honda, the 4 wheel variety, but I wont post over there:p

Dont hold it against me:toothy

Tom

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Things must be slow at the honda board, only 20 something behind them. Hell I am stuck home on a Saturday night so I may be able to take them by myself:p

Tom

·
Registered
221 Posts
Honda riders have more posts and questions on how to fix their bikes and make them go as fast as our bikes, suzuki riders spend more time riding our bikes.

·
It's not Rocket appliances.
19,663 Posts
they only reason hthe honda and european forums have more posts is because they all act like old ladies and have nothing better to do than talk over tea.:redflip

·
Registered
8,677 Posts
karl_1052 said:
they only reason hthe honda and european forums have more posts is because they all act like old ladies and have nothing better to do than talk over tea.:redflip
:laughing :laughing

1 - 19 of 19 Posts