Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Holy shit, thats crazy. That dude got on tape is fucked.

·
Are we there yet?
1,048 Posts
Forget all that shit man...did you see that girls boobies!!!:redflip

·
Registered
223 Posts
thats some F up shit, i didnt see any reason for the guy to brake at all.:rant
looked like the cager hit his e-brake?:confused i hope his ok.

·
Registered
223 Posts
it was a girl on the bike too u can hear her voice and they keep saying her bike that really suxs

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Badazzbiker said:
thats some F up shit, i didnt see any reason for the guy to brake at all.:rant
looked like the cager hit his e-brake?:confused i hope his ok.
thats what it looks like to me too, someone pullin the e-brake

·
Moderator,
12,051 Posts
What the fuck was that retard in the civic doing???

There was no reason for him to lock up his brakes and spin his car like that. The guys above are right - it looks like that dude was messing with the ebrake & fucked it all up. :shake

·
Registered
94 Posts
Anything the rider can do to avoid it? Watching it multiple times, I still can't figure out a way to avoid it. :(

·
I like boobs
12,333 Posts
That's an amazing video! :eek

What was the end result of her injuries? I hope she is alright now. It's a testament to wearing all ofyour gear. :thumb

It's kinda funny that all the people on the scene are trying to get her to lay down and she says she can't because her back hurts. It even looks like that second woman tries to force her to lay down!

I really don't think there was anything she could have done. You see her almost swerve out of the way but she runs out of room because of the gold Accord.

And yeah, I thought the same thing when I saw those boobies. :laughing

·
Registered
287 Posts
The guy pulled his hand brake and then realized he couldnt stop in time. You can see in the video that he slams his brakes late and his hand brake was still up which gave the tires enough traction for his hand brake to kick in and lock up his rear wheels. I've tried this in a parking lot before when i was trying to pose as a drifter... lol. but ya, his hand brake was definately up when he slammed his actually brakes... the rider should have tried to swerve to the left side of the civic.... dangggggg i hope he's ok..

·
What would JFK do? you know he'd tap that ass
81 Posts
damn, at least the rider was able to slow down a bit and not get completely fucked up.

·
Registered
223 Posts
it is the girlfriend of a guy on TLPlanet. She is bruised and sore with a concussion but is going to be alright.

The guy claimed it was her fault and that she wrecked into him. Little did he know she installed a cam.

·
Registered
107 Posts
she might have been able to get out of it if she saw the car lock up early enough and swerved to the left. the car went completly into her lane at a pretty good angle towards her which means she would have had enough room in the left lane. It would have been a tight one but I think she could have done it. Either way, thats a pretty sticky situation. Glad she's ok tho.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts