Brno - Aug 20
Sepang - Sept 10
Estroil - Oct 15
Valencia - Oct 29

Attachments

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
I would love it if you were right. But I do highly doubt it. He always seem to be missing that last 1%. I know's he's been putting in a ton of laps during testing, and I really hope he can find that last bit of speed and agressiveness needed to start winning. It would be great to actually have a season where we didn't know the winner by race 3.:D

·
a.k.a Ben
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know 3 wins sounds rather hopeful, but I believe Nick has the talent. If he can start where he left off last year I think it's realistic. Plus, the field has been shaken up a little so it will be an interesting year with the new guys battleing on the track.

·
Support TC or fly like a fairy!
2,748 Posts
falconeight said:
Hayden willbe to busy doing make up commercials.
:lol I'll tell you one thing, Rossi needs to cut his damn italian muff

·
Prudish Wanker and official ROSSIFUMI SCUMBAG
1,061 Posts
I see maybe one more win this year. Somewhere around July23. :D But Podiums are no problem.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
I predict KRJR on the podium before Hayden thisa year.

Roberts Racing is now Honda RCV powered, ya know...and the chassis
and riders are really good.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
falconeight said:
Rossi will sweep the series. Hayden willbe to busy doing make up commercials.
how gay is this one...

·
a.k.a Ben
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
del la sol said:
how gay is this one...
Does it matter? The ad could be in all pink with Hayden dressed in a skirt and he would still be lapping you on any track in the world.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
yam01 said:
Does it matter? The ad could be in all pink with Hayden dressed in a skirt and he would still be lapping you on any track in the world.
ok

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Yeah that new CBR1000RR add with hayden looks pretty stupid. But they had to come up with something new cause they cant use there old add about the CBR1000RR useing technology derived from the most dominent bike in MotoGP, cause honda dont have have the most dominent bike in the GP's anymore. :redflip Honda

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I think 3 wins for Hayden is feasible.
Look at his performance closing out 2006. A few poles (nice) and contantly on the podium.

·
Weezie
597 Posts
I agree that hayden could feasibly get three wins in the class, but with rossi there, I am 99% sure that wont happen. he has looked stronger each year on the yamaha, and though I dont think he is going to sweep the series, I do believe that he will have a 13 win season, and that leaves only three wins left, and I think the field is too strong behind him to give all those to hayden.

·
a.k.a Ben
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
kevweez said:
I agree that hayden could feasibly get three wins in the class, but with rossi there, I am 99% sure that wont happen. he has looked stronger each year on the yamaha, and though I dont think he is going to sweep the series, I do believe that he will have a 13 win season, and that leaves only three wins left, and I think the field is too strong behind him to give all those to hayden.
Good point.
As great as Rossi is I think he'll have his worst championship season to date. Yes, he'll still win it all, but ultimately F1 will end up becoming a distraction and affect his overall dominance of the 2-wheeled series.

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
i wanna give Hayden the benefit of the doubt and say he will step it up again this year. But Rossi is still the man, Melandri big improvement too, and you guys are saying Pedrosa is up there too. So it's gonna be extremely tough. But that's really good for us :banana

So my prediction 2 wins for Hayden

·
Weezie
597 Posts
I wonder about F1 with Rossi. I think that it is interesting to him, but if it is a great championship year, then I am not sure he leaves. I think that he likes entertaining the ferrari team into the idea so that he can test them continuously, but I am not sure that he is that interested in that as a career change. He always says it is just a test, and in his book, he indicated that it was just that, a fun chance to test, and that ferrari basically pushed the idea of signing him. Course, I know that he is under contract, and must say the right things, but I dont get the idea that he is really into the switch (like when he switched from hon to yam, he never said it, but everybody knew he was going to do something.) It will be interesting to see. I am a gigantic rossi fan, but if he did leave, I would not be distraught as there are loads of talent (not like when doohan left, and for two seasons it was mildly entertaining.). ALSO, THIS IS POST 500 FOR ME. I EXPECTED WHEN I POSTED THIS ONE, THAT BALLOONS AND CONFETTI WOULD FLY FROM THE ROOF AND TRUMPETS WOULD ROAR, AND PEOPLE WOULD JUMP OUT AND GIVE ME ONE OF THOSE BIG CHECKS LIKE PUB CLEARING HOUSE. ................didnt happen. oh well.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts