:thumb

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
:werd Very much deserved!

·
Registered
710 Posts
Yeah that is a great picture. I am almost positve I went to Basic training with they guy in the center. I know he is in 2nd Armored Division cause of his patch. Witch is just down the road about 30 minutes from my home base. And yes that is a kick ass choice for person(s) of the year.:clap

·
The Henry Hill of the underground KTM Mafia
4,695 Posts
Even more so the ones who have died in the line of duty serving over there and all the families at home waiting for their loved ones to return.:clap :clap Theres a lot of wives/mothers at home doing the work of 2 parents right now and/or keeping up the homestead.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Perfect choice indeed!

You guys need to rent "Band of Brothers". Unreal mini-series (HBO-Tom Hanks & Spielberg) about Easy company storming Normandy and their travels thru Eurpope during WWII. What makes this so heartwrenching is that it is true with survivors adding their stories and comments throughout.

·
Registered
904 Posts
+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1

GOD BLESS THEM ALL AND THEIR FAMILIES, AND BRING THE REMAINDER OF OUR TROOPS HOME SAFELY.

TO THOSE THAT GAVE THEIR LIVES, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.