Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I got our credit scores...where do these scores fall in to the big scheme of things?

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,769 Posts
Those are pretty good. The highest is somewhere in the 800s. My wife is at 780ish and I'm at 760ish. We just ran ours a couple of weeks ago.

·
Thanks for having us all these years, Rez. Best o
20,204 Posts

·
Registered
21,040 Posts
thats about what our scores are.
It just means that you will be qualified for a helluva lot more TROUBLE than others with lower scores. :laughing

·
Registered
12,907 Posts
Pretty good scores. Ours are 800 (me), 804 (wife). The only reason I know....is because of the condo we just purchased. :)

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Wow we have a board of overachievers! You guys must all have great discipline. Mine's in the 600s, can't remember exactly. But It's good to see there are some people with good credit remaining in this country.

·
Mad Hawk
5,313 Posts
My wife and I are in the middle 700's

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
Like said those are very decent scores...The highest I believe is 1000. I am still working on mine...however it has gone from 570 to 610 in the last year, it is a work still in progress...

·
Registered
21,040 Posts
1slw said:
Wow we have a board of overachievers! You guys must all have great discipline. Mine's in the 600s, can't remember exactly. But It's good to see there are some people with good credit remaining in this country.
I learned from my parents.

They have ZERO credit.

·
Tatters in the Tree House
4,796 Posts
JEWELZ007 said:
thats about what our scores are.
It just means that you will be qualified for a helluva lot more TROUBLE than others with lower scores. :laughing
Oh and don't forget the 400 credit card notices you get in the mail for being such a responsible person. I used to get one maybe 2 a week when I was just starting out. Now that I have established my credit I get like 4 a damn day. Some from the same damn company in the same day. :shake

·
Registered
21,040 Posts
stylemaster53 said:
Oh and don't forget the 400 credit card notices you get in the mail for being such a responsible person. I used to get one maybe 2 a week when I was just starting out. Now that I have established my credit I get like 4 a damn day. Some from the same damn company in the same day. :shake
I've been awfully tempted to just go ahead and use the free postage envelope they include in the envelopes to tell them where they can shove their solicitating nonsense. But I never do it.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Mike Reyna said:
Pretty good scores. Ours are 800 (me), 804 (wife). The only reason I know....is because of the condo we just purchased. :)
I predict that in the near future someone will steal your identity and purchase a new Aprilia on your credit card. I just can't see who...:nanana

·
Mile high club instructor
3,324 Posts
JEWELZ007 said:
I've been awfully tempted to just go ahead and use the free postage envelope they include in the envelopes to tell them where they can shove their solicitating nonsense. But I never do it.
HAHA! I do that often!

·
Mile high club instructor
3,324 Posts
Try it somtime, you'll get an odd feeling of satisfaction!:laughing

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
Nonono, you got it wrong. The lower your score is the more credit cards you'll be approved for.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts