Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
That's a sweet lookin 900 you got there. :thumb Do you have any side shots?

·
Registered
866 Posts
full

·
Registered
866 Posts
left

·
Registered
866 Posts
right

·
Registered
866 Posts
right rear

·
Registered
866 Posts
back

·
Registered
866 Posts
The yosh rs-3 full is in the garage, I need to get the jet kit done before I put that on.:confused

·
Registered
178 Posts
Totally custom in/out. Looks like a 99, but its a 93, very very fast 945cc. :flipoff

·
Registered
866 Posts
erionracing1 said:
Totally custom in/out. Looks like a 99, but its a 93, very very fast 945cc. :flipoff
Nice!:thumb

·
Registered
866 Posts
I really like the collors.:redflip

·
Registered
778 Posts
erionracing1 said:
945cc huh? Did a little engine work huh? :D :D

·
Registered
866 Posts
EZDozzit said:
945cc huh? Did a little engine work huh? :D :D
Yeah, some expensive shit... ;)

·
Registered
178 Posts
As far as the color its like the purple mica on the Kawis, but it started off to be black, then changed it to the Honda car color that is on the Accords. As far as the motor work it wasn't that expensive, i still have the adjustable cam sprockets that i have not put on, and the head is stock. If anyone is interested i am selling it...maybe. There is only one major problem with the bike, and that is on the left side where you can't see in the pics. The previous owner went down on that side and it scraped the hell out of the frame. Looks like a lion took a swipe at it with his claws. But i live with it, adds character i think.

·
Registered
866 Posts
erionracing1 said:
As far as the color its like the purple mica on the Kawis, but it started off to be black, then changed it to the Honda car color that is on the Accords. As far as the motor work it wasn't that expensive, i still have the adjustable cam sprockets that i have not put on, and the head is stock. If anyone is interested i am selling it...maybe. There is only one major problem with the bike, and that is on the left side where you can't see in the pics. The previous owner went down on that side and it scraped the hell out of the frame. Looks like a lion took a swipe at it with his claws. But i live with it, adds character i think.
You can have the scrapes removed by a tig shop. They can melt it back down and fill it in. then just finish it, buff it and its done. I did a race bike like that.

·
Registered
178 Posts
What does something like that cost? What kind of welding shop should i look for? I would love to get rid of those if it is cheap enough. Then i would have to repolish it too.

·
Registered
866 Posts
erionracing1 said:
What does something like that cost? What kind of welding shop should i look for? I would love to get rid of those if it is cheap enough. Then i would have to repolish it too.
I had 6 cracks in the frame fixed and 2 dents removed. Cost me 350.00 dollars. Look for a shop that does "TIG" welding. They use an electrode to produce mass amounts of heat that will melt the aluminum without burning it or scaring it. Make sure that they know what they are doing though. Check a couple of the bike shops in your area, thats who hooked me up. They usually know everyone in the business that can do stuff like that. Should be cheap though. bout a 100 dollars or so.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts