1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
:confused

·
Registered
774 Posts
Greg will be calling you later on to come look at that bike. He is out on the Bagelheads ride for now.:D

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
SOLD!!!!

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Its a good looking bike Trish, Cant wait for you to show me up. ( most anyone can anyway :)

·
Registered
774 Posts
GIXXERKIDD said:
wow 15 year old bike goes for 1/2 the price of a 4 year old bike :confused
I hope you're not referring to yours Jason.

yours was more than half and we would have never had that much at one time...

·
Registered
137 Posts
nice bike trish now we need to go riding. maybe this will inspire your husband to go riding as well

·
Registered
774 Posts
LOL! Definitly! I can't ride on base until end of March because I haven't done MSF course yet. But I'll be out in town a few times I'm sure! ;)

·
Registered
137 Posts
i cant ride on base either i goto the class on march 10th you going to the same one?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
i guess you got your biethday present early

:bday

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
hers is on the 24th of march.

·
Titanium Inside
4,431 Posts
you want me to come over and show you how to stoppie it? I don't want to hear any excuses this time cuase I got that OTHER f3 to stoppie and it had some SERIOUSLY gummy front suspension.

So are you going to fur this one?

·
Registered
137 Posts
(This is greg) her MSF course is the 24th. Drew... the suspension on the F2 is set up perfect. its as solid as a new bike.

·
Registered
137 Posts
oh Brady... i know you will see this... how do you like your title? BUWHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! yea i know... revenge will come in the near future for me.

·
Registered
751 Posts
I don't know about the 'public' MSF course, but I actually enjoyed the on-base one and the two guys that were doing it. All the MSF instructors for the base course are volunteers, so you know they aren't there just for a paycheck.

Just remember your rain suit, as they don't stop just because it's raining. it rained the evening before and morning of the first day when I took it, and I mean it RAINED.

I think the two instructors and myself were the only ones with a rainsuits. :)

And oh yeah, happy b-day!

·
Registered
137 Posts
well i'm glad to see that greg can use my loggon and leave post, but thats ok just wait intil i come into one of your class rooms and use your computer. I love getting revenge. on another note it may have been a short ride tonight but i had fun riding with you and trish we will deffinetly have to do it agian.

Trish dont worry once you get use to the bike it will be good. I am the same way with a new car you have to figure out what sounds it makes before it becomes comfortable

1 - 20 of 28 Posts