Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our 12 year old nameless cat...we just call him "Buddy" or simply "the boy".

·
Registered
5,429 Posts
Man... I'm sooooooo printing that picture to put on my front door for Halloween next year... that'll keep the trick or treaters away!!! :laughing :laughing

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,767 Posts
Is that really your cat? That's scary as hell.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
THath sho fuct up dude :laughing

·
Registered
802 Posts
that is one scary cat.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
oh my what a face, those teeth lol:laughing he's pretty in a different way:D

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
karl_1052 said:
she says the same thing about me.:cry
LIES!!!!!!!!!:nanana :nono

·
Registered
16,187 Posts
I bet he is a sweet cat too. we have a beat up stray tom that comes around. scary looking, but is very sweet to us, and purrs away....

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
JayMan said:
That cat is spooky! I don't see cats with two different colored eyes all that often. :eek
My white persian had them........kind of looked like the cat in this thread, but without the teeth. She was a stray that showed up on our porch several years ago and had a strange habit of crapping in the shoes of our guests..... :shake

The different colored eyes is a white persian trait apparently, termed "odd-eyed". http://allsands.com/Pets/Cats/catspersians_ykn_gn.htm

In the solid color division, there are whites, creams, blacks, blues, reds, lilacs, and chocolates. All of these have brilliant copper eyes except for the white ones. Blue or copper eyes are found in white cats or each eye may be a different color with one usually being blue and the other copper or yellow.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Rezin said:
I bet he is a sweet cat too. we have a beat up stray tom that comes around. scary looking, but is very sweet to us, and purrs away....
He's the most lovable creature I've ever seen...You can walk over to him while he's sleeping, pick him up by his feet, and he'll just dangle upside down looking at you.:crackup

1 - 20 of 43 Posts