Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Moderator,
14,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2Up and her daughters are visiting from Michigan and are coming to the Beaverton Olive Garden for Dinner! I'm so excited! :D :D :D

So if anyone is in the Portland area tonight, stop on by! Party at the Pasta Palace! :clap I may have to bring my camera! ;)

EDIT: She was originally supposed to be in Seattle tonight, but she had a problem attaining a car rental so she's coming over here instead... She is going to Seattle tomorrow night hopefully... ;)

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Hey that's cool... send her farther up north afterwards :thumb

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
Sorry Jay, I ain't driving 3 hours for breadsticks :nanana

If I don't go to Canada tomorrow I'll see 2up w/ the rest of the NSR crew at Gameworks tomorrow night.

Miguel already called her and said that OR restaurants are a no tip establishment. :redflip

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,767 Posts
That's cool :thumb I hope she stiffs ya:nanana :nanana

Post up later on how cute her daughters are in real life:laughing :laughing

j/k

·
I'm so vain, I probably think this song is about m
14,140 Posts
mmmm.... 2ups dau.... i mean mmmmm..... 2up :drool

;)

·
Moderator,
14,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All I can say is WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

Pics are coming up of the gals for all you crazy leghumpers.... :leghump

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
Thanks for the update Jay...and for the Photoshop material of you for our next photoshop war! :redflip

·
Moderator,
14,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hypnotiq said:
Thanks for the update Jay...and for the Photoshop material of you for our next photoshop war! :redflip
Oh, you wanna see pics of the girls??? Maybe now I should just keep them in my possession if you are gonna threaten me! :nanana

·
Moderator,
14,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'll be hanging out again with them hopefully on Tuesday.... They'll be heading to Seattle tomorrow for some fun with the crew up there... Make sure to say Hi if you are in the area!

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
Well after a day with the NSR hoolies why would she want to return to GayMan? :confused

:redflip

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.