Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is my lesson of the day. Hopefully you all can learn from my mistake.

Never leave your used Tupperware in your tank bag for over 1 week........... The results are very stinky and hard to clean up. I noticed the little buggers crawling on top of the bag.....but the smell did not hit me until I opened it up........... Hope this will help you in your life's journey. :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Man, thats pretty sick. I have left leftovers in my car before, but they have never grown maggots:barf

thanks for the tip;)

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
...I just wanna know...what kinda sick twisted mind would think of taking pics of that? :confused GROSS! :laughing

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
Hello it wasn't Tupperware looks like a 2 dollar rubbermaid container you should have never opened JUST TOSSED the damn thing :shake

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
wash your bike you dirty bastard :redflip

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
how the hell did maggots get inside a closed container??? Don't eggs need to be laid before they can start crawling around in there???

·
7,107 Posts
lightner22 said:
how the hell did maggots get inside a closed container??? Don't eggs need to be laid before they can start crawling around in there???
rubbermaid doesn't seal as well as tupperware ;)

·
GA sportbike rider
589 Posts
Dang, atleast its about an hour till I have lunch. :barf

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
miztress6 said:
rubbermaid doesn't seal as well as tupperware ;)

AND the top had been burned by the dishwasher and warped.....wouldn't seal on one corner. :)

BTW, do you sell Tupperware? You seem to know your stuff. :)

I just HAD to open it to see how many were inside. I dumped a LARGE number of the things before getting the brilliant idea of taking a pic. You should have seen the little buggers squirmin'!!!

·
Mile high club instructor
3,324 Posts
What WAS in the bowl?

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
tupperware is the shit!! My wife bought a whole bunch of that stuff and it works better than anything else...it's just damn expensive.

·
7,107 Posts
RoadRashed said:
AND the top had been burned by the dishwasher and warped.....wouldn't seal on one corner. :)

BTW, do you sell Tupperware? You seem to know your stuff. :)
Nope I usually play the tupperware bingo the ladies at the office get going they sell it you buy a square and you could win about 60 buck worth (which isn't much) I've won a couple of times so I have these Nifty containers for vegetables that come with a chart they have venting systems to determine how much air should be let into the container. (that and my mom always had tupperware catalogs when we were little and I would get my but tore up if I screwed any of the containers up or lost one :laughing)

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
KawboyZX7R said:
What WAS in the bowl?
Oh some type of chicken in cream of mushroom sauce. You can still see one of the undigested mushrooms in one of the pics. I can never eat the stuff again...........:laughing :laughing

·
Registered
454 Posts
You cleaned it and are going to reuse that.:shake

I don't think any amount of cleaning would make forget that. Matbe you could always use that container for rice. :biggrin

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
miztress6 said:
Nope I usually play the tupperware bingo the ladies at the office get going they sell it you buy a square and you could win about 60 buck worth (which isn't much) I've won a couple of times so I have these Nifty containers for vegetables that come with a chart they have venting systems to determine how much air should be let into the container. (that and my mom always had tupperware catalogs when we were little and I would get my but tore up if I screwed any of the containers up or lost one :laughing)

My wife has all the GOOD Tupperware for her use.....with the little venty thingies.....

Since I was always loosing or destroying the "good stuff".....I have been banned from using the Tupperware and I am stuck using the Rubbermaid........or the Glad plastic containers.....

I guess you see why I was banned from the Tupperware now? :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Actually,

If you fry those little bastards up with some brown sugar and butter they taste like Cream of Wheat.

MMmmmmmmm Cream of Wheat.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts