Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Big Member
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a bunch of stuff I need to get rid of from my old shop. I had been struggling with re-opening I decided not to. My garage is open to anyone that would like to take a peek at what I have. Or make a request to me I can check to see what I have. I need to move this stuff fast so I can get bills paid off once and for all.

If anyone whants to know the whole story as to why I closed the shop buy me a beer sometime. There are few people I owe an explanation too I hope understand the situation I went thru. And why I had to do what I did and then spend a year in the middle east

PM me for items please don't request them here.

Here is a small list of what I have available.

Windscreens
3 helmets
A-r-a-i helmet parts
2 light tint a-r-a-i
KBC visors
various lights/marker lights and what not
lots of brake pads/front?rear. FERODO
a few leather and textile jackets
1 Teknic suit perfed
1 A-star track pant size 36
headlight covers
tank pads
frame sliders
seat skins/recovers
Kendon bike lift holds 1000 lbs
pool table
pocket bike parts, engines, frames, tires
exhaust mid pipes and some mounting hardware
mics hardware/bolt kits

·
book a show,i promise i wont crash
1,072 Posts
BluVillain said:
I have a bunch of stuff I need to get rid of from my old shop. I had been struggling with re-opening I decided not to. My garage is open to anyone that would like to take a peek at what I have. Or make a request to me I can check to see what I have. I need to move this stuff fast so I can get bills paid off once and for all.

If anyone whants to know the whole story as to why I closed the shop buy me a beer sometime. There are few people I owe an explanation too I hope understand the situation I went thru. And why I had to do what I did and then spend a year in the middle east

PM me for items please don't request them here.

Here is a small list of what I have available.

Windscreens
3 helmets
A-r-a-i helmet parts
2 light tint a-r-a-i
KBC visors
various lights/marker lights and what not
lots of brake pads/front?rear. FERODO
a few leather and textile jackets
1 Teknic suit perfed
1 A-star track pant size 36
headlight covers
tank pads
frame sliders
seat skins/recovers
Kendon bike lift holds 1000 lbs
pool table
pocket bike parts, engines, frames, tires
exhaust mid pipes and some mounting hardware
mics hardware/bolt kits
I'LL TAKE THAT LIFT AND POCKET BIKE PARTS AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF,CAN I MEET UP WITH YA TOMMORW TO GRAB IT AND HAVE A LOOK SEE AT THE REST OF YER GOODS? i'll be in burien at my daughters dance comp,till 10am so any time after that would work for me ,425-876-2211 brian

·
Terminally Adolescent
2,506 Posts
Pics of helmets? My helmet decided to fall a part on the highway today :eek ........ more importantly what size are they?

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Come on guys grab up all you can. When a shop closes (which is never a good thing) you still have to pay off all the loans and debts incurred.

·
Registered
4,687 Posts
SV996R said:
Come on guys grab up all you can. When a shop closes (which is never a good thing) you still have to pay off all the loans and debts incurred.
+1 You got anything for a 954 Chris?

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
What size is that Teknic suit? Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts