Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...thanks for being a great bunch. I fell like this is far and away the best section of the site and it's because of the users. I see some of the Young and the Restless crap that goes on outside this section and am thankful for all of you. Thanks again and have a super Christmas/Holiday season.

sargent

·
Registered
544 Posts
:clap :thumb I've gotta agree with you, this is one of the most enjoyable forums that I go to!!! Love seeing pics, and hearing about everyones bikes!!!:thumb

·
Registered
501 Posts
Unlike most cruiser and hardcore sportbike enthusiasts, the Naked bike crowd is genrally more into having fun and leaving competition and egos behind. You guys rock! :suess

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
*teary eyes* i love you man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

no but really, i agree, nice little section, just wish we had more motard guys around here :( :thumb

·
the problem with the genepool is theres no lifegua
2,209 Posts
:clap Can i just say that i to enjoy comeing to this forum, its nice to exchange ideas /hints /storys- helleven the odd.. wind up ..lol with all you guys here's hopeing you and all yours have a nice safe chrismas and a great new year ..:thumb :uk :uk

·
the problem with the genepool is theres no lifegua
2,209 Posts
:usa :uk And heres hopeing all are troops all over the world have a safe christmas far away
but not forgoten,...STAY SAFE.come home safe and well.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
fasttman said:
:usa :uk And heres hopeing all are troops all over the world have a safe christmas far away
but not forgoten,...STAY SAFE.come home safe and well.

+1

Hope everyone here has a great and safe holiday as well. Its not really a large group that browses the naked section so we help when we can and throw out ideas sometimes. I also like the pics posted here :D

·
Registered
375 Posts
Not too much posting on my behalf. Just a lot of reading and viewing of pics. But i'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Ride safe!

·
Rule #34
14,509 Posts
Not much of a poster either but I read everything that is put up here. You guys are some of the best this place has to offer. From making your own swingarm braces to custom light set ups. You guys are what streetfighter/naked bikes are all about. Plus, I get to see real pics of cool bikes from over seas :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts