Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Moderator,
5,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm an Area Service Manager for GM, covering a large part of New Jersey, from I-78 to Sussex County, and one county in NY.

I work on cars, audit dealers, administer policy from Detroit and am the "Factory Rep" that dealership managers blame for everything.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Well, as the proud owner of a 4 month old CTS and a 5 year old Sierra 2500...I'd like to pledge my loyalty to GM...Truly the greates vehicle manufacturer on the face of the planet.:cool:

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
<--- Got a (fake) Dodge. :D

·
Registered
170 Posts
jdogg
any info on the new GTO any specs options etc.
other than its suposed be over 350hp. I have a 01 aztek I have never owned anything other than GM my father inlaw retired from GM here in ohio.

·
Moderator,
5,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TeamUrbanRacing said:
jdogg
any info on the new GTO any specs options etc.
other than its suposed be over 350hp. I have a 01 aztek I have never owned anything other than GM my father inlaw retired from GM here in ohio.

All I have is that a re-tuned LS1 is in line for the car. My guess is that they will be trying to up the torque a bit to get the low end pull for the large car. LS1 models range from 305-350 HP based on cam and fuel map.

·
Moderator,
12,930 Posts
JDogg said:
Glad that I could be of help to some degree.
Here's another opportunity...any word on when the Camaro/Firebird are coming back? And will it be a "modern/updated" '69, such as the drawings I saw in Motor Trend a few months back?

Seeing as Ford is bringing out a "new '65" Mustang in 2005, it would only make sense for GM to bring back a "new '69" to compete with it.

Here's the picture I'm talking about from Motor Trend...tell me this wouldn't be a sweet Camaro:

·
Moderator,
5,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
FZR Ace said:
Here's another opportunity...any word on when the Camaro/Firebird are coming back? And will it be a "modern/updated" '69, such as the drawings I saw in Motor Trend a few months back?

Seeing as Ford is bringing out a "new '65" Mustang in 2005, it would only make sense for GM to bring back a "new '69" to compete with it.

Here's the picture I'm talking about from Motor Trend...tell me this wouldn't be a sweet Camaro:
There's too much going on there in that design. Too many styling cues from too many years.

Take a look at the Chevy SSR (production unit) and the BelAir concept from last year. Look to them for how a disgn is clean and simple, and has heritage.

My guess with current plants and product cycles - '06 time frame.

·
It's not Rocket appliances.
19,663 Posts
FZR Ace said:

make that an RS Z/28 and I am sold.:drool

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
so can you get us the hook up on parts???:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts