Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Testicular cancer. Those bumps people speak of. How big are we talking?

SOmething that changes the shape of the teste or something tiny as a "Bee bee"?

·
Registered
24,114 Posts
I would think anything not usually there suddenly appearing would make me be concerned....I love mt step children...If it where me I would be flying to the doctors office.

·
I'm so vain, I probably think this song is about m
14,142 Posts
sorry man, i wont tug so hard on them next time :( Your the one who asked for a reacharound...

Seriously tho, no idea...

·
Inspector #5
1,434 Posts
Nick,
My buddy went thru it when he was around 24. Take it seriously. Could be nothing, could be early stages. Either way, only takes a few minutes to have a doctor look at it.
He told me what he went through and its definitely not something to put off doing.
Go now.

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be getting it looked at on the 5th when I go back to work. Might as well scam an extra day of leave out of it. :laughing

Apoc, Red, Lacadee.. Not a word to anybody up home. I don't need something that is probably nothing ruining everybody's holidays.

It's weird. I've definitely never noticed it before. It feels like a pimple on the gonad :D (I love that word) itself. And it kinda gives me that dull throb like getting kicked in the junk when I fuck around with it.

·
Registered
24,114 Posts
Yeah take it serious Nick...You don't want a pair of marbles for nuts and definitely don't want to be Tupac one ballin' it cause of not checking it out and it ends up being something that you could have caught early

·
At BANNED Camp
16,067 Posts
Somethings you don't wait on, Dude. Find a doc with a hot nurse and have that shit checked out pronto!

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess you're right Speed. The soonest I'll be able to is on the 29th though.. I guess it's not that far off.

Think she would be impressed if I held the shaft out of the way for her while she was examining me? How about with no hands?? ;)

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Yeah get that shit checked out man. I wont tell the family or anyone. Just go get that looked at right away man alright? if ya dont ill kick ya in the nuts :redflip

·
Registered
24,114 Posts
Tell a fat girl to suck the puss out :shrug

j/k

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Stop by my house tomorrow before I go to work...

Lemmie take a look at it....;)

KIRSTY!!

·
At BANNED Camp
16,067 Posts
Nick Name said:

Think she would be impressed if I held the shaft out of the way for her while she was examining me? ;)
Of course she would. Women are suckers for guys with proper manners!

·
Registered
24,114 Posts
cbrchick said:
Stop by my house tomorrow before I go to work...

Lemmie take a look at it....;)

KIRSTY!!
I got one too!!!!

·
CF hater....
3,993 Posts
tiny bb's any enlarged area.. tender soreness etc....
could be epydidyumtitis...

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Debs said:
those small round b b type things are usually ingrown hairs, but definatly get Kirsty.. um I mean whoever to check it out :toothy
How can I say this without being graphic?? :confused

Here goes.. It's not on my ball sack. It's right in there on my left nut. :thumb

What the heck is epydidyumtitis? And is it from excessive masturbation? Because if it is.. I'm gonna bet on that one.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Umm..i got b.b's down there too :redflip

j/k :laughing

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Nick Name said:

What the heck is epydidyumtitis?
I thought it was elephant nuts? :confused

1 - 20 of 41 Posts