Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Beati pacifici
Joined
·
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my 2005 accessories catalogue with my Torque magazine.

Nothing for the Speed Four.

:eek
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
825 Posts
Enthalpy said:

Nothing for the Speed Four.

:eek
What the hell else do you want to put on them? :confused Color matched intake snorkles that stick out from the frame and into the air stream? oh...wait...it already comes with them! :laughing
 

·
Beati pacifici
Joined
·
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love the way you just drop bombs of information in here so nonchalant like.
Dude, I'm a professional bomb-dropper.

What the hell else do you want to put on them? Color matched intake snorkles that stick out from the frame and into the air stream? oh...wait...it already comes with them!
Smart-ass repellent?

:redflip
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,047 Posts
Re: Re: Accessories

clutchNthrottle said:
What the hell else do you want to put on them? :confused Color matched intake snorkles that stick out from the frame and into the air stream? oh...wait...it already comes with them! :laughing
or maybe a seat cowl....oh wait, no...how about a flyscreen...ummm, sorry...maybe an updated motor, oh sorry thats a D6, geez, running out of options here, lets just discontinue the bike instead.

on another note there was a ton of blue ones at the factory ready to be shipped out...just 'prolly not here.
 

·
Beati pacifici
Joined
·
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Seriously tho:

Hard bags would've been cool--like an SV with Givis.

A non-gorilla sized clutch lever would be nice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
825 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Accessories

atombomb said:
or maybe a seat cowl....oh wait, no...how about a flyscreen...ummm, sorry...maybe an updated motor, oh sorry thats a D6, geez, running out of options here, lets just discontinue the bike instead.
I thought the whole idea of naked bikes was the minimalist concept, less is more... here's a sportbike engine in a frame with a couple of wheels... NOW GO WHEELIE IT! :rant

You all just wait, I'm gonna buy a brand new Gold Wing, toss the bags, the fairing, the 10 disk changer and make a stokin 6cyl street fighter... you'll see, it'll be all the RAGE! :rolleyes
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,568 Posts
You mean like this? :nanana



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,047 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Accessories

clutchNthrottle said:

You all just wait, I'm gonna buy a brand new Gold Wing, toss the bags, the fairing, the 10 disk changer and make a stokin 6cyl street fighter... you'll see, it'll be all the RAGE! :rolleyes
pssst..those are called a valkerie...but id keep the 10 disc changer. youd be the first hooligan to roll to patsy cline or maybe even kenny rogers:redflip
 

·
Beati pacifici
Joined
·
3,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I thought the whole idea of naked bikes was the minimalist concept, less is more... here's a sportbike engine in a frame with a couple of wheels
Ever see an SV on the road? How 'bout a ZRX? FZ-1? 919? It's like you live in a cave or something...

Some of us don't like plastic on all our bikes...and would like a bike to do it all.

(That's why they call them standards.)

Accesories are important for me so I can stick bags on it, do 1,000 miles one weekend, take the bags off it and blow you away at VIR or Pocono the next...

:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
825 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Accessories

atombomb said:
pssst..those are called a valkerie...but id keep the 10 disc changer. youd be the first hooligan to roll to patsy cline or maybe even kenny rogers:redflip
a Valk? :wtf That's notta street fighter, it's a croozer! :redflip
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
825 Posts
Enthalpy said:
Ever see an SV on the road? How 'bout a ZRX? FZ-1? 919? It's like you live in a cave or something...

Some of us don't like plastic on all our bikes...and would like a bike to do it all.

(That's why they call them standards.)

Accesories are important for me so I can stick bags on it, do 1,000 miles one weekend, take the bags off it and blow you away at VIR or Pocono the next...

:D
I'm just breakin balls man. You should see what my TT looked like the last time I had it on the street, commuting to and from work on! :eek
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top