Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Great video. Wow, lots of riders. Now I can see why everyone is saying this was a great event. Track looks fast too, especially with the banked turn. Makes me even more ready to get back on the bike and do some racing!

·
out of comission
1,069 Posts
EXCELLENT JOB Francis !!! Thanks for your hard work and sharing the video. I always dig watchin your vids!!!

And Thanks for putting a clip of me and Neil battling it out,....got me all stoked:clap :clap :clap

Can we put that video on our myspace page?!?LoL:crackup :rolleyes :crackup (If you use www.youtube.com , you can embed the vids onto your myspace page)

Hope you and the rest of team Suckafree come back down again:clap

·
SoCal Racer #13
263 Posts
Awesome teaser, Fran. Let me know when you have the full version available. Wee and I had a couple of passes:D that I'd like to see. Plus, I'd like to see the sumo SP final race if you got it. Your videos never disappoint!

Wee, we'll do battle again next time. You were pushing me to my limits, it was a great race!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Very cool video, thank you Francis! :banana

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you

Thank you everybody again for enjoying. Ill be putting up another teaser for you guys hopefully tonight, which will have more of the bigger classes and some footage of well you'll see:D
I'll be trying to get the full length done by the start of the season which is march for most of us. LBM5 will be named A LITTLE FASTER. STAY TUNED

·
(THE NURSE)
212 Posts
very cool vid francis, i like the dice between dominic & jenny that
was rockin

MIKE[RHINO]

·
Pocketbike Slow-Poke
511 Posts
Great Video!!!

Sure make me wish that PB's were bigger here.

·
Rooster Racer!
782 Posts
francis when will u be having the adams race vid for sale i would like to know so i can purchase one Gea

great vid IM in it lol man dominic smoked my @$$:rant :rant lol paul try to catch me LMAO:nanana

1 - 13 of 13 Posts