Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone recommend a certain Adobe Photoshop edition? I have a friend who is looking for the program, but doesn't know which one is best. I heard that the new 4.0 isn't too good. Any ideas?

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Is there anything out there that's user friendly? :D

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
GIMP

GIMP is an acronym for GNU Image Manipulation Program. It is a freely distributed program for such tasks as photo retouching, image composition and image authoring.

http://www.gimp.org/windows/

The is a great free alternative to photoshop that has very many of the same features. He can use this to get familiar with some of the commands and layout. The way he can upgrade to Photoshop CS2 at a later date and already know the basics or just stay with this if it turns out to be enough for him.

:D

I've been using Photoshop CS2 for a while now and still don't know everything about it.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Does anyone have either of these versions with them today? REason being is, I bought the Photoshop Elements for a friend, and in order for me to receive the rebate, I have to show proof of having a previous version. Bitches!

Adobe Photoshop Elements
Adobe Photoshop Album
Adobe Photoshop LE
Adobe PhotoshopDeluxe
Microsoft Digital Image Pro or Suite
Microsoft Picture It!
Jasc Paint Shop Pro,Studio, or Photo Album
Ulead Photo Impact
Roxio Photosuite
Magix Digital Photo MAker of Photostory

I need to get a copy of the disc as proof. PLEASE HELP!!

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
Look what I found on google images. :)

I know its only PS 5.0 and not the other stuff. But I am sure google could be your friend finding plenty of info.

But if someone gives you their serial # then Adobe will have that on file and will document what you have done with it.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts