Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· ***Site Owner***
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rule 1: Dont try to take a police officers weapon!

Rule 2: Dont tell the officer your goign to kill him and his family!

Rule 3: Dont try to press charges against the officer when he breaks your arm while stopping you from taking his weapon!
The judges tend to laugh at you when you do these things and end up in court!

This just happened to my little brother a 3 weeks or so ago and I thought it was funny that these fuckin knucklehead criminals cry foul when shit doesnt go thier way! Its a damn shame my brother had to even go to court for this kinda stupid shit!:shake :shake :shake :shake :shake :shake :shake :shake

· ***Site Owner***
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL He is the officer you punjab! You got me though Scooter!!!

· ***Site Owner***
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats what I was thinkin, I could never do the job they do! They all risk thier lives and have 10 times more rules to abide by than the criminals! I give props to anyone that is in law enforcment! I would be a terrible cop I say kill em all let God sort em out! I would rool around in a squad car doing drive bys on drug houses!:nanana :nanana :nanana :nanana

· And we will send you to whatever God you wish
3,444 Posts
boswalt said:
I hate to hear shit like this. Your brother used a lot of restraint. Tell him he did a good job and to send the fucker to the morgue next time.
w3rd.

Go for an officers weapon and die. Plain and simple.

Although, I'm sure the arm breaking was pretty fulfilling. Maybe add a faceful of OC and rap him over the dome with the ASP, for good measure.

· Registered
5,906 Posts
R1ceRocket said:
w3rd.

Go for an officers weapon and die. Plain and simple.

Although, I'm sure the arm breaking was pretty fulfilling. Maybe add a faceful of OC and rap him over the dome with the ASP, for good measure.
just to make sure he isnt a threat anymore right.. :laughing

· I like boobs
12,394 Posts
You know... As I was reading the title I was hoping that Boswalt chimed in here. I have a question for him:

In your professional opinion, what sort of advice do you have for us regular people when we get pulled over? Besides crapping your pants (literally), anything else that you can suggest that can help us?

· ***Site Owner***
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im sure Boswalt will tell everyone that a small amount of respect will go along way!

· Registered
1,865 Posts
racquetballpimp said:
Im sure Boswalt will tell everyone that a small amount of respect will go along way!
That is so true. Saying "Sir" or "Ma'm" helps alot. Cops want to use the least amount of enforcement action necessary to produce the desired results. (most cops at least)

For small violations, if I am sure the guy will respond to a verbal warning then that's what I like to give him. If there is attitude, well then a verbal probably won't prevent the problem from occurring again. I hate to say that you need to admit you were wrong but it may help if the officer knows you are sorry for your screw up.

Getting the officer to laugh also has it's merits. Make sure the joke is at your expense. (or at least, not at his)

If it's a larger offense then be respectfull but shut the hell up! You're most likely going to get a ticket anyway so suck it up and contact one of the many lawyers on the list.

Whatever you do, don't kiss his ass, no one likes a suck-up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.