Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SICK!

HOLY FUCK MAN!

I swear to god, 10th time maybe? In the last 6 months? I quit smoking, started back at the gym and can't go more than two weeks without getting sick. Perhaps it's lil dude's fault! :rant

·
Moderator,
8,310 Posts
Sorry to hear bro. Try taking some vitamins. I know that it helps me. And I drink a cup of Green Tea a day.

·
Registered
7,517 Posts
Don't blame little dude. :shake

·
1,280 Posts
D.Zen said:
Don't blame little dude. :shake

you know this too.......Mike take Bill's advice on the tea.....it'll Clean (no pun intended) out your system....try a green tea with ecanatia(sp)

·
Registered
8,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh yeah, one multivitamin a day too.

You know what I mean by being lil dude's fault, daycare and new colds and what not. Not really his fault, you know.

·
1,280 Posts
Mr. Clean said:
Oh yeah, one multivitamin a day too.

You know what I mean by being lil dude's fault, daycare and new colds and what not. Not really his fault, you know.
yeah I know it's like a vicious cycle....he gets it then gets over it all the while passing it back to mommy...then mommy gets over it....then daddy....well....I know what you mean...been there done that....and it SUX A$$

BTW you should be humbled here as this is my 1000th post....:redflip

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
R6SolJuh said:
hmmm :confused for someone who claims to be "quiet", 1000 is an awefully big number :redflip

As far as being sick all the time...MVI's would be my suggestion too... multivitamins and echinacea... the latter is GOOD stuff and all natural :thumb

The beginning of the school season for kids is the worst for parents... make sure they wash their hands as soon as they get in the door or even better right before they leave school and you'll be good to go.

·
1,280 Posts
nineballgrl1 said:
hmmm :confused for someone who claims to be "quiet", 1000 is an awefully big number :redflip

As far as being sick all the time...MVI's would be my suggestion too... multivitamins and echinacea... the latter is GOOD stuff and all natural :thumb

The beginning of the school season for kids is the worst for parents... make sure they wash their hands as soon as they get in the door or even better right before they leave school and you'll be good to go.
Hey now 1000 in 2 years.....so HAH!!:redflip

·
Registered
5,325 Posts
R6SolJuh said:
yeah I know it's like a vicious cycle....he gets it then gets over it all the while passing it back to mommy...then mommy gets over it....then daddy....well....I know what you mean...been there done that....and it SUX A$$

the vicious cycle, is when you call me
and i call you back and i call you back
and i call you back and i call you... heh heh.

just fukkin w/ you man. CALL ME DAMMIT.

multi vitamins are fun. :D

·
Moderator,
8,310 Posts
Dude, you boy is sure cute.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Mr. Clean said:
Not mine!
But they are frickin' germ factories...
Okay, he's not too bad. I do like the red-devil-eye thing he's got going on there.

He's prolly planning on how he's gonna total your car once he turns 16...

·
***Site Owner***
2,812 Posts
Fuck, Clean I thought your boy was delivered about two months ago??? Hes cute as hell and a monster! He must have got his moms looks cuz hes to cute to have yours!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts