Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK It's against my better judgement to tell you this but I will be gone till Wed night :twofinger I am leaving in an hour or so to head to my first ever track class :biggrin

·
Forum Administrator,
5,742 Posts
Does this mean your Box will be full when you get back?:rolling

Have fun at the track!:cigar

·
Tequila Baron
2,879 Posts
Execellent miz! Have a great time at the track class. We want knee down pictures when you get back.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
good luck miz. Keep tha Sticky side down.:draggin

·
Registered
361 Posts
have fun. once you are hooked, I will sell you a 6r race bike. be safe.:D

·
Premium Member
10,229 Posts
Very cool! Have a blast. I agree, we'll need lots of kneedown pictures.

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
be careful :)

·
Moderator,
2,201 Posts
Keep the shiney side up. Er wait a minute can't use that one :twofinger. Keep it on 2 wheels, dont do anything your not comfortable with. And that goes for off track too :D

·
Registered
179 Posts
She only gets "kneedown" in private. :redflip :laughing

·
Forum Leader,
18,929 Posts
I hope you didn't get rained out. The radar didn't look good so we bailed...........

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks everyone no knee down very very close though it was raining so we really didn't push it too hard :redflip

Lee I took the Team Pepsi Suzuki Class from Terry McCormack we were out at NFMP in Jennings FL Carl McAllister was also giving instruction. He will be back Dec 5 , and Terry will be back in March around the time of bike week. They are both excellent. Terry spent most of the day giving me one on one instruction working on my cornering (actually getting my ass off the seat) throttle control in the corner and choosing my lines.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts