Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have them or used them? Opinions? I just ordered a set direct from airtech. less than 500 for a complete set shipped to my door. Just wondering what everyones opinion

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Airtech = not so good quality and lots o prep work form what I have heard I know they are supposed to be about on par with my multitech glass I had on the SV and multitech will never earn my buisness again . I would pay the return shipping and pay the premium price on sharkskins or some other better quality bodywork if I had my purchase to do all over again . Tyler also has experience with cheap race plastics and he seemed like he was also not very happy with the quality of them . I know this is probably not what you want to hear but I just want to make your life a living HELL scince your wife whipped my ass at Victory lanes a couple times last fri. :nanana

·
Registered
426 Posts
Which line did you get? They make at least two different types, one much better than the other. Fit and finish is usually good but the stuff tends to be a little brittle so it cracks/shatters easily. Don't wreck and you shouldn't have any problems.;)

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BC61 said:
Don't wreck and you shouldn't have any problems.;)
I'm screwed :laughing

1 - 4 of 4 Posts