Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check in here! I know most of you hang out at www.rocketmadness.com , but lets see how many are here........

·
Registered
36 Posts
Changed your name eh. Will there be no more Efthree? :eek: :D

Do you know if bike nite at Nite Life is on for thursday, in the event that we do not get another hurricane?

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bike night should be on, and the weather should be good. Yup, Efthree is gone! Someone had "Shane" when we were on SBN, and disgraced it, so now its all mine!:D

I won't be making it to bike nite though......I'll be on my way to go watch LSU kick some gator ass!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh, BTW quick, you weren't the guy who came in to Manic Motosports a few weeks ago looking for gloves, were you?

·
Registered
55 Posts
:draggin Ok shane I joined and so far so good. Very cool site, thanks for the info and link. I might have a chance Friday to ride out to the shop and say hi, if the liquid Acupuncture is not to Bad :eek:hyeah

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AL1SURF said:
:draggin Ok shane I joined and so far so good. Very cool site, thanks for the info and link. I might have a chance Friday to ride out to the shop and say hi, if the liquid Acupuncture is not to Bad :eek:hyeah
Yup, the rains been pretty bad lately........and your right..it HURTS! Feel free to drop by, but if ya wanna come buy Friday give us a call first, Keith may be closing up shop to go play in the mud:D

·
Registered
36 Posts
It is indeed a small world. I am the guy. I had some ordeal after receiving the bike from South Carolina. Short version is about a month passed while I returned the bike due to it suffering alot of damage during shipping. The original condition was not as good as I was lead to believe either, IMHO. After finishing that I set out to find another black and silver F4i, and ended up finding one in Houma LA. A real cherry of a bike with only 1140 miles, and it already had a 2bros pipe. I have put on the rest of the mods in my signature. Oh, and I finally ended up getting some gear. I bought a matching Dainese R jacket and Dainese RR gloves. They fit perfectly. I am going to try to make bike night just to see whats up.

You lucky bastard.:( Most of the grad students in chemistry will be meeting at a chemistry professor's house, and watching the game there.

Have a safe trip. :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
I made it here, finally. Almost got rained on today myself.

I will try to make it to Nitelife Thursday if it's not raining.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yeah Glenn,
I almost got caught in the rain tonight as well, but I made it unscathed. I caught the weather report tonight and the guy said that the rain should end about 7pm on Thursday.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Glad to hear you finally got your F4i Andre. What was the name of the dealer in south carolina? If I remember correctly 2 people on sportbikes.net got scammed by a dealer in that area. Promised mint bikes, and received bikes that had been wrecked. Took legal action to get everything right....so consider yourself lucky!

Oh, and I'll be sure to throw a few back for you boys in FL:D

Geaux Tigers!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I was one of the guys, although I did not have to get a lawyer to get my money back. The company was Superbike Motorsports, and it is in Chesnee SC. I was on cycle trader the other day, and I believe that the guy is selling bikes under a different city name in SC now to counter all the bad press. He may have a different company name as well. Be careful buying online from SC.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Well, finally made it in over here! Same name as sbn although I'll try to post more often here. :p

Now, I gotta go win that cannondale! :suess (in case any of you don't know, they are BADASS!)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just found the site today, seems pretty cool so far. How's it going shane, when you getting to the track again?? Do anyone from here race at or do the track days at NPR besides Shane and Myself. Always lookin for people at the track. :D

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Haven't made it to the track lately.....school has been keeping me pretty busy. Hoping to make the next day November 3rd...... I'm in the process of switching bikes...AGAIN:shake I need to get rid of the 2 I have, and U use one for both.....but for right now I'll keep riding the 400 when I can.....

·
Registered
224 Posts
just checkin in !!!:ar15

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sweet, where you from Ridehard?

·
Registered
224 Posts