Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this from a friend via email so don't Flame me I just thought that it was funny the shit ppl think of.

ILLEGAL POEM

I come for visit, get treated regal,

So I stay, who care I illegal?

I cross border, poor and broke,

Take bus, see employment folk.

Nice man treat me good in there,

Say I need to see welfare.

Welfare say, "You come no more,

We send cash right to your door."

Welfare checks, they make you wealthy,

Medicaid it keep you healthy!

By and by, I got plenty money,

Thanks to you, American dummy.

Write to friends in motherland,

Tell them come as fast as you can.

They come in rags and Chebby trucks,

I buy big house with welfare bucks.

They come here, we live together,

More welfare checks, it gets better!

Fourteen families they moving in,

But neighbor's patience wearing thin.

Finally, white guy moves away,

Now I buy his house, and then I say,

"Find more aliens for house to rent."

And in the yard I put a tent.

Send for family (they just trash),

But they, too, draw the welfare cash!

Everything is mucho good,

And soon we own the neighborhood.

We have hobby--it's called breeding,

Welfare pay for baby feeding.

Kids need dentist? Wife need pills?

We get free! We got no bills!

American crazy! He pay all year,

To keep welfare running here.

We think America darn good place!

Too darn good for the white man race.

If they no like us, they can go,

Got lots of room in Mexico.

SEND THIS TO EVERY AMERICAN TAXPAYER YOU KNOW

Yes he's has a sick mind but it's funny anyway:redflip :redflip

·
Mile high club instructor
3,324 Posts
This kinda sums it up too....

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Its odd to think that I'll be a minority in a few years.....:confused

·
slowest duc rider EVAR!
2,326 Posts
"so true, so true"

????

how so?
when the hell is it possible for someone living off of welfare to buy a house? it *might* be funny if it were partly true, but its all stereotypical stuff...it ISNT that easy to get welfare.

and no i'm not an illegal/have i ever got welfare benefits, but during college i worked with welfare depts.

and hmm...what about all the white trash trailer parks with unemployed ppl living off of welfare??

whilst its true that illegal aliens are a strain on the economy, so too are a large part of AMERICAN citizens.

and please, illegal aliens take up the jobs that the normal average american citizen won't take....

and before you question my credentials- i majored in economics/ minored in labor relations....

i'm not attacking anyone/flaming...but that email is extremely ignorant.

****EDIT

when i refer to "unemployed" i don't mean those that have got laid off and are acatively seeking schooling/work, i'm talking about the ones that just don't want to work, and believe me, there are many out there....i've seen many cases of them

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dude relax it was not meant to get you all pissed off. Everybody here I'm sure agrees that there are Blacks, Asians, Whites (and they all don't live in trailers, talk about stereotypeing) on Welfare and yes nobody can purchase a home on it, it was meant as dark humour. That's all.

Peace Bro.:redcreep

·
slowest duc rider EVAR!
2,326 Posts
sorry if it came off as being mad..i'm not mad..no where near mad..=) and yes i apologize if my trailer park trash comment came off as stereotypical....but ig uess it goes to show no one likes to be stereotyped....

later dood

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
campas12 said:
sorry if it came off as being mad..i'm not mad..no where near mad..=) and yes i apologize if my trailer park trash comment came off as stereotypical....but ig uess it goes to show no one likes to be stereotyped....

later dood
I agree 100%

BTW

:redflip WELCOME:redflip and nice bike.

·
Registered
973 Posts
not a bad poem.... immigration is a sore subject with me..i don't want to start a war, so i'll just keep to mah self!!

and to campus, i too am a econ major...nice to know i'm not the only one...though i am emphasized on finance...your minor is a good one, i almost took it up but i am not fond of readin, and labor relations in my school requires employment law, a book about 1200pages long..NO THANKS

·
Registered
454 Posts
What is so true is that in America people have the ability to live off of somebody elses hard work. Obvisously that poem is a little bit of a stretch, but it does hit a nerve with alot of hard working tax paying people.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
That really pisses me off and only because I know its true!

:mad:

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
Makes me wonder why they don;t just shoot people who are running over the border...

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
I've worked in bars and restaurants for a long time so I've worked with alot of Mexicans. (mostly illegal) And it's true that they will take jobs that many "Americans" (I use that term loosely when refering to people that give absolutely nothing back to society) are just too lazy to do. These people have explained to me in detail how easy it is to get across the border anytime they want. Most of them use just enough money to get by in the U.S. and send the rest back to thier families in South America. The disturbing trend I've seen happening in Florida are Mexican girls (some as young as 15) having children to gain access to citizenship, healthcare, govt.$$$ etc. I've been supporting myself since I was 15 by working for what I needed and wanted, not by having children I knew I couldn't afford. I know this post kinda turned into a rant, but I started to flare-up a little as I was typing...hehe. There's a plague in this country (or in Fla. anyway) It's called " I'M LAZY SO GIMME SOMETHING FOR FREE!" Call me old fashioned but I still think you should work for what you need...thanks for letting me vent....Josh T.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
I'm sick of welfare PERIOD, I'm even more sick that our F'ing government will do NOTHING about it. We need SERIOUS welfare reform PERIOD. I came from a very poor county where half of the damn kids I went to school with were welfare junkies. I can't tell you how many damn trailers with 10 "coon dogs" and 5 broken down chevy/fords were in the front yard I've seen :rolleyes: Welfare has always been a sore spot with me. If tomorrow we stopped handing checks to undeserving recipients then the budget would be balanced. Welfare is for people WHO CANNOT WORK. I have no problem letting my tax dollars goto a man who lost his leg while working on a machine press. However, I have no simpathy for some asswipe that's too lazy to get a job and has a damn beer gut compliment of my tax dollars.

Sorry, I just grew up with too many of these types and it pisses me off.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts