Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's in? ;)

Was thinking of meeting up at Bailey's at 8-9 pm...Drink there for awhile then on to the next bar...open to suggestions.

Word around the campfire is that costumes are at Wally World for $28 (thanks Crazy444). If that's too much, at least get a santa hat and try to wear red...cheapskates. :rolleyes :redflip

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Done!

Just picked up 2 Santa suits at Wal-Mart...One for me and one for JohnnyT! It's on!!!! :giddy

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So, no support for this? Nobody wants to be a drunken Santa?:confused

·
Registered
170 Posts
HOLY CRAP those were some crazy Santa's. I just got in and I must say they drew some major attention. Of Course I think the dancing on the stage, the "Sprinkler", worm, etc moves that Crawford did on the stage definately got the crowd going at Gatsby's.

I couldnt stay out any longer as I had just driven in from Pittsburg and I was worn out. I know they went to 2nd level when I left, that is if they were let in with their "Collared" fur coats. (2nd level policy).

Hopefully they will all report here and we will not have to look for them in the paper tomorrow.

I just want to know if Santa Crawford gave that Blonde what she asked him, for Christmas!! DO TELL!!

Oh and wheres the love James: Crawford said he had some green paint and some elf ears for you!! Wheres your team spirit!!!! Just kidding, Santa Crawford told me to say that , and I Crawford quote, "Santa aint bringin u sheiet!!!" Cold blooded!

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
Man, I'm glad somebody remembered what went on. My recollection of saturday night is hazing at best. :eek :laughing I got a few pics.....don't know if they will turn out though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts