Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont like mine anymore, its old and huge. what is a good camera to get. I don't want to spend more than $200. I don't care to buy used.

I found a Nikon coolpix 4500 on ebay for what I want to spend, but its used. what do you guys recommend? links too plz. ;)

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Try this site ---> http://www.dpreview.com/
They have some really good reviews of a lot of different digi-cams.
I've found their work to be very accurate and objective.

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
The one I use is a Fujifilm finepix 2650(I say use as I borrow it...:laughing)but it seems to be a really decent lil camera. I have been really pleased with it the few times I have used it and the quality of the pics is always really good. It has a lot of neat features with it and well accomplishes the job. Good luck on the search for one!

·
The hardest button to button.
9,942 Posts
Or you could just try the 'search' feature as this topic has been discussed countless times on here! :nanana ;)

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Fuji FinePix

·
Registered
535 Posts
fuji a303......or goto walmart.....i saw canon powershot 60's and such brand new there for 200......thats an older model canon but its a great camera.....especially for 200

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.