Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
watch the 'evading cops' clip...the harley cop comes alongside him for a second and motions him over, he gives him one of those looks like, are you stupid?, then tucks and goes...I was surprised, usually these videos show really awful riders who shouldn't be on a bike in the first place...but going through traffic at the speeds he did, he was actually pretty smooth imo...although I'm definately not complimenting the douche, I just want his R1 when they impound it :redflip

http://www.nbc5i.com/news/6878589/detail.html#

·
Huh?
7,412 Posts
He looks like that guy that use to do all the painting for OCC :laughing

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
cbRRacer said:
...but going through traffic at the speeds he did, he was actually pretty smooth imo...

Yeah, he was so smooth that a cop on a heavily weighted full dress police edition HD closed on him in both turns where he was visible. :rolleyes Typical squid, can only ride in a straight line. :shake

Felony evasion...yep, much better than a speeding ticket. :clap

·
It's not Rocket appliances.
19,663 Posts
wow, he goes really fast in a straight line, then that ancient old-tech aircooled BMW cop bike catches up in the corners.:laughing

·
Whoa, Black Betty...bam-ba-lam
14,005 Posts
That's not an HD....it's a BMW....and that guy is a tool. One of his warrants was for failure to appear in court for a DUI. I think the cop should have shot his ass then pissed in his wounds.

·
Moderator,
11,006 Posts
:crackup

A police helicopter and the NBC 5 Chopper 5 followed Storey to an Arlington home. NBC 5 showed video of Storey at his mother's house and traveling in a pickup truck to visit a friend, according to the report.

·
Moderator,
12,930 Posts
Storey's family members told NBC 5 that the suspect suffers from diabetes and could act irrationally if his insulin levels are not stable. They attributed Thursday's chase to an insulin imbalance.
:rolleyes

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Storey's family members told NBC 5 that the suspect suffers from diabetes and could act irrationally if his insulin levels are not stable. They attributed Thursday's chase to an insulin imbalance.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good to know. I've been a diabetic for 26 years. I guess the next time a cop gets behind me I should suddenly become imbalanced.

SquidwardKX said:
....and that guy is a tool. One of his warrants was for failure to appear in court for a DUI.
The pure sugar in alcohol is the only thing that can counter-act his insulin imbalance. :laughing

·
14,005 Posts
I can't say how I know but he has this going for him as well:

These are all past offenses:
DWI with DWLI (drive with lic. invalid)
Several tickets for various traffic offenses
A few failure to maintain financial liabilty tickets(no insurance)

He also has a DWI/DWLI pending(that's the one he failed to appear in court for)
Not to mention his outstanding warrants.

·
Moderator,
11,006 Posts
SquidwardKX said:
I can't say how I know but he has this going for him as well:

These are all past offenses:
DWI with DWLI (drive with lic. invalid)
Several tickets for various traffic offenses
A few failure to maintain financial liabilty tickets(no insurance)

He also has a DWI/DWLI pending(that's the one he failed to appear in court for)
Not to mention his outstanding warrants.
Nice...

BTW, here in VA all of that is public record. ;) The only things they don't show on the VA courts website is date of birth and full address.

·
14,005 Posts
Sxy Rdr said:
Nice...

BTW, here in VA all of that is public record. ;) The only things they don't show on the VA courts website is date of birth and full address.
Some of this is public record, some of it is closed due to age at time of incident from my understanding. :shrug I do not work in law enforcement etc. though, so take that for what it's worth.

·
Moderator,
16,949 Posts
Looks like what I would think someone born through incest would look like. Is that typical of Texas? :twofinger j/k

·
It's not the speed that kills, it's the sudden sto
1,920 Posts
It looked like he was going slow most of the time, except for those straight aways on the interstate.

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,282 Posts
uh oh, a turn *screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeach*

:laughing

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ill say one thing, either that guy is completley fearless or completley stupid. everyone knows when you run from the pigs your heart feels like its going to pop out of your chest. so you want to be off your bike as soon as possible. i dont see how you could run for an hour and a half and not have a heart attack!

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
maxon335 said:
Ill say one thing, either that guy is completley fearless or completley stupid. everyone knows when you run from the pigs your heart feels like its going to pop out of your chest. so you want to be off your bike as soon as possible. i dont see how you could run for an hour and a half and not have a heart attack!
Oh dear...:shake

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,282 Posts
SquidwardKX said:
:redflip :redflip But i was born on the border of Ohio and West Virginia so that could account for it.:redflip :redflip
:lol:lol

1 - 20 of 29 Posts