Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
They are geting close now...starting to close roads as soon as a shooting is reported....that's what they should have been doing all along IMHO. Hope they catch up with him today.

·
Registered
188 Posts
:( I wish they would catch this person!:mad

·
Registered
440 Posts
This is ridiculous. :mad And even if they catch the guy, you know more copycats will be out there.

·
Registered
650 Posts
SRV748 said:
And even if they catch the guy, you know more copycats will be out there.
Yup, and that's the sad thing...
som lonely, miscontent, patethic loser is going to use this as his/her claim to fame also...

I hope they let this 'sniper' live and torture him till his last day on earth

·
Registered
440 Posts
They should set him loose some where and let victums fam's snipe him. But with low cal. bullets so he will be in a lot of pain and wont die right away.

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
khuram0786 said:
Yup, and that's the sad thing...
som lonely, miscontent, patethic loser is going to use this as his/her claim to fame also...

I hope they let this 'sniper' live and torture him till his last day on earth

That's too good for the cocksucker.. I can think of a million ways to make him/her squirm for the rest of their pathetic lives... How do hot needles to the eyeballs sound???

·
Insomniac
891 Posts
SRV748 said:
They should set him loose some where and let victums fam's snipe him. But with low cal. bullets so he will be in a lot of pain and wont die right away.
a bb gun comes to mind... :D

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
SRV748 said:
This is ridiculous. :mad And even if they catch the guy, you know more copycats will be out there.
maybe, but if they light this fucker up on camera and show it over and over it may deter a would be copycat.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Nick Name said:
That's too good for the cocksucker.. I can think of a million ways to make him/her squirm for the rest of their pathetic lives... How do hot needles to the eyeballs sound???
ahm....what the heck do you think torture is?
:laughing

BTW, the Israeli prison gaurds and Palestinian Police do a "great" job of it --- first hand experience ;)

Been Shot with a BB gun twice....but that's not enough for him

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Some fag liberal judge will give him 2 yrs probation.

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
Casket Crew said:
Some fag liberal judge will give him 2 yrs probation.
I know you hate liberals, but no judge in the world could be swayed to give this guy probation. The only question will be life without parole or death penalty once they catch this guy.

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
the guy he shot this morning died :(

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
lightner22 said:
I know you hate liberals, but no judge in the world could be swayed to give this guy probation. The only question will be life without parole or death penalty once they catch this guy.
I know ;) just couldn't pass an opp. to bash liberals :D

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
Got this from Yahoo News

"Spotsylvania County Sheriff Ronald Knight said authorities had pulled over several white vans on Interstate 95 after the 9:30 a.m. shooting and had reports of a white van bumping other vehicles, apparently trying to get out of the area. "

sounds like this van may have been him...but I don't think they've caught up with him yet

1 - 20 of 29 Posts