·
Registered
3,121 Posts
lol So much for that car..

·
Registered
199 Posts
What the hell was that?:eek:

ok, I admit, I like puddle jumping, but thats insane.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I like the last pic where the woman is like "Oh crap what will I tell my husband" What a maroon!:laughing

·
Wrecker of Threads
311 Posts
What the hell was that, some infernal pit of doom?
It looked like a little thing, and ended up swallowing the whole damn car.

·
my dirt bike has slicks
7,323 Posts
The best part is that the guy was standing there with a camera, ready to take pictures....instead of warning drivers :laughing

·
Registered
188 Posts
Sean said:
The best part is that the guy was standing there with a camera, ready to take pictures....instead of warning drivers :laughing
:laughing :laughing

·
Das Boooooot
2,169 Posts
LOL opps. Look in the middle of the series, it looks like they were pulling it out. Then seems to just head straight for the middle, or they let it go figuring its only a zuki, no one will be bothered. Thats a helluva sink hole.

H:D

·
Registered
70 Posts
anyone notice how the old man with the bag just sits and watches the whole time, doesnt try to help or anyhting, just watches? :confused kinda funny

Nate

·
Tequila Baron
2,879 Posts
Dude that is the pothole from hell. I'm sure you'll find lord knows how many lost souls and big wheels at the bottom of that thing.

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
OMG!!!! That was so funny!! :laughing :laughing

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
:laughing :rolling That's is too damn funny...........

:laughing :laughing :laughing I guess I am just a cruel person to laugh at something like that...........:laughing

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
If shes hadn't been plowing though it so fast (see waves) she could have saved it.

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
rrguy said:
I like the last pic where the woman is like "Oh crap what will I tell my husband" What a maroon!:laughing
I don't think this kind of sentence is very Christ-like.......:shake

1 - 17 of 17 Posts